Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ot: Lotr lego coming

IMG_1170.jpg

That is a total of 7 different LOTR sets.....with lots of room on the shelf for more thank goodness

Those are so cool. I opened the gtg one and set it up. Will be fun to set the others.

my wife bought me helm's deep for my birthday. it rawks. the detail and printing on haldir is awesome. really fighting the urge to go and pick up like 40 uruks. i cannot find the mini polybagged uruk set though only frodo with the keg/grill. i guess that's good because i think i buy every single one.

Attack on Weathertop under construction soon..

Toys R Us is having a lego sale and LotR is included.

It's B2G1, which after the TRU mark-up just about matches retail or online prices like Amazon. Or you might be better off buying from Lego with the MF Zombie Polybag promo and flipping that for a bit of a savings.

I've bought Gandalf Arrives, Shelob Attacks, Uruk-hai Army and The Mines of Moria and I have to say I had really fun to build the sets - :D what an awesome job lego did! :clap:clap:clap

:peace

It's B2G1, which after the TRU mark-up just about matches retail or online prices like Amazon. Or you might be better off buying from Lego with the MF Zombie Polybag promo and flipping that for a bit of a savings.

:horror You're not kidding, I just checked their prices! :horror

:horror You're not kidding, I just checked their prices! :horror

No doubt. I never buy Legos from TRU unless they have an exclusive or it's something on a big sale, like last week's Echo Base for 30% off.

TRU tends to get sets alittle early and usually they'll mark them at MSRP initially, but a couple weeks later once everyone else gets those same sets, the prices get marked up.

Back