LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Look what i found

Rancorpit1.jpg

Imagine if you could put Jabba's throne room ontop

Awesome. I'm sure you can do that. :yess:

Me too. Not having much luck. I'm thinking I might just go to the Lego store and use the $40 I earned in Lego dollars to buy it. A few weeks ago, I was going to buy the last Tantive IV they had there and use my points, but it was gone.

Tantive IV :drool

That stinks you missed it. I would use the $40 on R2!!!

We'll get the Falcon one of these days.

I checked two walmarts today and nothing. talked to one of the managers and he said it wasn't showing anything yet in the system.

Still thinking August.

I just got back into Legos recently after a hiatus since the early 2000s. I'm having fun getting all these new Star Wars sets. Reminds me of the last Legos I really collected back when I was a kid.

Anyway, the reason I came in here was to say I've been stalking the page for Pre Vizsla's Mandalorian fighter on Walmart's website. Looks like today it finally changed to "In Stock" status, so I already placed an order this morning. For anyone else looking for it, here's the link if you want to order it already.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-Pre-Vizsla-s-Mandalorian-Fighter-Play-Set/21095607

Thanks for the heads up Muzzy!

SSC EX Hunter - I ordered you one since you're on vaca. I'll send you a PM as well.

Have not found a post about this one yet in this thread. have you all seen the new UCS Lego B-Wing? quite impressive!
7516594868_d9de2e68b9_o.jpg

FYI - Target may start clearing out some of the SW LEGO sets. I was in one store yesterday and they had the series 1 planets 30% off and the Republic Frigate at 50% off!!!

Went to another Target and none of the SW sets were on clearance, so it's definitely a YMMV.

Some new SW sets are hitting TRUs... I saw a few PT and EU sets and the new planets... I had Lobot/Bespin in hand but didn't want to wait in a long ass line for it.

Really want the malevolence set as a stay at home watch baby activity but don't know where to display it. Might just get the at st planet set. Or get the malevolence and take it apart after I put it together.

Some new SW sets are hitting TRUs... I saw a few PT and EU sets and the new planets... I had Lobot/Bespin in hand but didn't want to wait in a long ass line for it.

THERE"S a new BESPIN set??

I bought Jabba's palace at comicon (40 buck cheaper than TRU - same price at Lego Store which has $119 vs $159)

Awesome little set!! Love it.

6aba04a3.jpg

Added in Chewie and Han. :)

The Minifigs in this set are fantastic! They all have a ton of printing on their bodies and Boba in particular is really awesome. Here's a comp shot with last years Slave 1 version:

7f9581cb.jpg

^^^ :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks for sharing the pics, Flosi!

I really want that Skiff set! Seems like such a bargain compared to the other sets this year.

Speaking of, in my Amazon Gold Box this morning is the Jabba the Hut set for 5% off (along with several other SW sets), so start checking your Gold Box deals for SW LEGO sets!

Back