LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9496 is in the house. :yess:

After searching TRU and a couple of Targets for a week straight, I gave up. Along came Amazon with a restock of these guys so I hit the buy button.

Hoping to open it tonight while I watch the olympics.

I'm so happy (I should add that my wife got me the Jabba set for my bday...I'll have to wait until October to open it, though)!!!

If one of you freaks are interested in this year's Wal-mart Exclusive (at my cost + shipping to you), please PM me. I bought this for a fellow freak, but am being blown off.

Please let me know by lunchtime today, as I plan to return it sometime in the afternoon.

IMG_1590.JPG

Hey guys, because Im having some trouble with paypal and couldn't obtain the Lego set I wanted, I went to target to indulge myself in something else. I picked up the anakin Jedi interceptor set (specifically for the Obi-wan) and it turns out that on the "concerned" face, the stress line on his forehead is just very very slightly to the left too much and it's aggravating the hell out of me....ugh story of my life.

After building the first level and being a lazy jerk for many months, I've doubled my efforts and the Lego Death Star is nearly complete. I think it'll be done by the end of this weekend.

I've never been to one of the celebrations, but with my being back into Lego now, I was really excited. I'm still pissed about what happened to me with that Obi-wan mini. I have to keep the angry face on all the time now....

After building the first level and being a lazy jerk for many months, I've doubled my efforts and the Lego Death Star is nearly complete. I think it'll be done by the end of this weekend.

Nice use of a Star Wars quote, Ben! :lol

Anyone know where I can pick up the palpatines office set? I didn't see it at target or walmart, and I'm dreading getting it at toysrus.

Nice use of a Star Wars quote, Ben! :lol

Thank you, thank you. I knew somebody would catch that pretty quick in this section.

Anyone know where I can pick up the palpatines office set? I didn't see it at target or walmart, and I'm dreading getting it at toysrus.

I saw it at Target and the Lego Store a couple weeks ago.

Back