LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

I have about 2 walmarts in my area. I want to check today, but it's probably such a long shot.

I have about 2 walmarts in my area. I want to check today, but it's probably such a long shot.

I would say it is a long shot, unless you have one of the test Wal-Marts. I can't recall if NY has one of those or not.

I know it's easier said than done, but I would just be patient until August or it's confirmed they're in-store....just keep checking on-line at walmart.com, because they always have stuff in and out of stock frequently.

Yup... Me too. A Black pearl would have rocked.

One of the walfarts I frequent still has some in stock, so I'm waiting patiently for the red tag!

Probably me and 10-20 other people, too, I'm sure. :lol

Is there any chance that one of these walmarts might have the pee vizsla set? I have to check today, because i will be away for a week starting tomorrow. It would be great if they had them in stock when I got back from the trip.

Okay I'm probably going to head I've there tonight. And definitely when I get back from vacation. I wish they didn't have us wait so long for the Pre vizsla set and the palpatines office. I've wanted a palpatine office set since 2005 so I'm dying for that thing,

LEGO will be showing off a new Rancor pit set at SDCC. :horror

You'd better not be playing with me!

Look what i found

Rancorpit1.jpg

Imagine if you could put Jabba's throne room ontop

Okay I'm probably going to head I've there tonight. And definitely when I get back from vacation. I wish they didn't have us wait so long for the Pre vizsla set and the palpatines office. I've wanted a palpatine office set since 2005 so I'm dying for that thing,

I checked two walmarts today and nothing. talked to one of the managers and he said it wasn't showing anything yet in the system.

Still thinking August.

Imagine if you could put Jabba's throne room ontop

This should be possible with the footprint of the palace, so it will be exciting to see it if it's on display at SDCC.

I saw a lot of the new sets at Toys R Us today. Prices are too high not to wait for somewhere else to get them, though.

I'd really like to get that B-Wing.

Maybe the sets will be at walmart earlier. Well, other walmarts. Ours suck Rancor balls. :lol

That B-Wing is darn cool.

btw Ben, still looking for clearance Falcons...but no luck yet. :(

What new sets Ben?

They had the Gungan Submarine, Jabba Skiff, Saesee Tiin Jedi Starfighter, Darth video game badguy with monster tie interceptor, and the little Bespin globe with Lobot. I think all those sets are new. I hadn't seen them until now.

Maybe the sets will be at walmart earlier. Well, other walmarts. Ours suck Rancor balls. :lol

That B-Wing is darn cool.

btw Ben, still looking for clearance Falcons...but no luck yet. :(

Me too. Not having much luck. I'm thinking I might just go to the Lego store and use the $40 I earned in Lego dollars to buy it. A few weeks ago, I was going to buy the last Tantive IV they had there and use my points, but it was gone.

Back