LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEGO Star Wars - anyone?

Can the Pre vizsla mandalorian set be bought at a walmart store right now? Or just online?

Cool to see that the Jabba sets are finally starting to be available in the US. Toys R Us is charging $30 over retail for the Palace. Lame.

WHAT???? 30 over??? Hell, I already thought it was priced high... Oh well, I'm in for the Skiff, but not the Palace.... And I'll wait till Target gets theirs.

I'll have to watch that one, Shropt. Thanks for the heads up!

Series 2 planets are in da house!!!

IMG_1572.JPG

They did a great job on the planets. Can't wait to hang these up in my kids room!

I'll have to watch that one, Shropt. Thanks for the heads up!

Series 2 planets are in da house!!!

IMG_1572.JPG

They did a great job on the planets. Can't wait to hang these up in my kids room!

Nice! I'm going to get the AT-ST one...that's about all I have space for. :lol

Kre-O Star Trek, anyone?
I know, probably not. But I don't want to start a thread.

2012-07-06_TrekKreo.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uGz1jykck"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uGz1jykck[/ame]

Nice! I'm going to get the AT-ST one...that's about all I have space for. :lol

Get Bespin...Lobot is VERY cool looking!!!

Is that a specific x-wing pilot?

Unfortunately, no. He's a mash. :(

In fact, if it wasn't for the planet, I don't think I would buy it...but how could you NOT have Yavin 4?!!? :lol

Kre-O Star Trek, anyone?
I know, probably not. But I don't want to start a thread.

2012-07-06_TrekKreo.jpg

:lol:hi5:

I almost posted this exact same thing in this thread the other day, but was afraid I would get stoned for putting a different brand into the LEGO thread.

It's a cool start for Star Trek, and I may collect some of their stuff. Patiently waiting for more news and the original series, though.

It's a cool start for Star Trek, and I may collect some of their stuff. Patiently waiting for more news and the original series, though.

I'm excited that Hasbro has the license. I'm old enough to remember when Mego made Marvel and DC characters so in that sense I think it's cool that we could have Trek and SW merch from the same company.

And just to stay on-topic, I recently made my first SW Lego purchase from Ebay. I got the Rogue Shadow from Force Unleashed for $36 + shipping, opened with some bags still sealed, complete with box. Arrived shipped in the art box, wrapped in brown paper, missing 27 pieces. :(

I'm excited that Hasbro has the license. I'm old enough to remember when Mego made Marvel and DC characters so in that sense I think it's cool that we could have Trek and SW merch from the same company.

And just to stay on-topic, I recently made my first SW Lego purchase from Ebay. I got the Rogue Shadow from Force Unleashed for $36 + shipping, opened with some bags still sealed, complete with box. Arrived shipped in the art box, wrapped in brown paper, missing 27 pieces. :(

Which Mego's do you have?
I still have my Mego Spiderman and Spidercar somewhere. I need to break some of that stuff out and display it eventually.

That stinks about the missing pieces. Are they going to give you a refund and return?

Which Mego's do you have?
I still have my Mego Spiderman and Spidercar somewhere. I need to break some of that stuff out and display it eventually.

That stinks about the missing pieces. Are they going to give you a refund and return?

Sadly, my Mego collection consists of fond memories and a few old Christmas morning photos. :lol I was particularly fond of my Batman and Robin and I remember repairing my Hulk's knee with a metal nut and bolt. They were well-loved. :)

The Ebay seller asked me to take a scan the index and mark the missing pieces which I did and he/she said they are going to send the missing pieces. I'm just a little worried because a few of them are pretty unique like Vader's battle-damaged helmet. It's a new seller and they had perfect feedback with several used sets sold. So I suppose it could turn out okay but I'm always prepared for the worst.

I remember repairing my Hulk's knee with a metal nut and bolt. They were well-loved. :)

Now that's hard core!
Funny, but we tried to do the same with our 12" joe's and bionic man. :lol

The Ebay seller asked me to take a scan the index and mark the missing pieces which I did and he/she said they are going to send the missing pieces. I'm just a little worried because a few of them are pretty unique like Vader's battle-damaged helmet. It's a new seller and they had perfect feedback with several used sets sold. So I suppose it could turn out okay but I'm always prepared for the worst.

He/she might have kids, and they misplaced some items.
Hopefully it works out in the end for you, though!

Thanks! I will update when I hear something and post pics if/when I get 'er built.. I collect very little these days so it's an event when I get something new. :lol

LEGO will be showing off a new Rancor pit set at SDCC. :horror

:rock

Hope they can keep this to $50 or so.

Have any of you seen the summer wave of the star wars Lego sets at walmart yet?

Nothing yet. Probably won't hit stores until August (they have to ship into the DCs first).

How many stores are in your area?

I NEED to hit SDCC one of these years... :monkey2

5" Luke give-away and new LEGO episode coming, too!!!! :rock

LEGO Star Wars - Saturday, July 14

May the Force be with San Diego Comic-Con visitors as LEGO Systems unveils the new LEGO Star Wars Rancor Pit construction set, one of 20 new LEGO Star Wars sets launching in 2013 and a sneak preview of the latest LEGO Star Wars episode slated to air on Cartoon Network. To complete this day’s expedition, a one-of-a-kind 5-inch Luke Skywalker in LEGO form will be given away to one lucky winner who enters the raffle.

Source - ign.com

Back