LEGO Firefly/Serenity Custom Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
Well, it's official... there is now THREE generations of customizers in my family. While both "Old Grandpa" and I have been customizing those wonderful Firefly/Serenity Trevor Grove sculpts for our 12" collections, my son has taken up the task of doing these characters in LEGO form.

Here is the current state of his customizing efforts. Again a BIG thank you goes out to "Old Grandpa" who proves once again EXTREMELY HELPFUL in bashing them... and that he is the greatest Grandpa in the Verse.

myjc.jpg

idcz.jpg

01wa.jpg

gp50.jpg

Reaver, Alliance Officer and Man with Blue Hands
f2ap.jpg

WOW!!! That's awesome!!!!

VERY nice. Thanks for sharing those. Lots of talent in the family!!!

Nice job on this posting. Pictures look great. Alex, you should be very proud of the figures you've bashed together. I know I'm proud of you.
:hi5::yess::hi5:

Old Grandpa

You did a great job bashing the characters, I'm not a Firefly fanatic and I recognized them. :clap

Yeah, I was really surprised because I thought the characters were official LEGO releases. Impressive.

Fantastic job!!!

I like how you used both stock and custom pieces. Really captured the look of all the individual characters, and still really did make them look like they could be official LEGO. So cool, and not easy to do!

The next step is a SYSTEM-scale Serenity!!! So you can start building scenes!

As a close relative, I'm allowed to see some of his "works in progress", and I can tell you he has only scratched the surface. Stand by, more to come. The boys an artist!!

Old Grandpa

Last edited:
That's right... Currently he is working on LEGO versions of:

The Operative
Mr. Universe
Saffron
Badger
Niska
Jubal Early
Tracey
Blue Glove Man #2

Stay tuned....

Last edited:
Phenomenal! Jane has gotta be my favourite w/ his hat. There's an independent LEGO store in Canton, OH that has a Minifig scale Serenity on display from time to time. I will get pics next time I'm down that way n post them.

Hey Protozaius jr. Where are those additional figures you were posting about. Need some photos of your new offerings. Don't leave us hanging.

Old Grandpa

PS: I've actually seen them, I just want the rest of the world to know how clever my grandson is.

Hey Protozaius jr. Where are those additional figures you were posting about. Need some photos of your new offerings. Don't leave us hanging.

Old Grandpa

PS: I've actually seen them, I just want the rest of the world to know how clever my grandson is.

Looking forward to seeing this!

Pics, please!

Back