Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012. NOW 2013!!!

That Arkham Asylum sets pretty nifty, but seriously? The guy goes out of his way to point out a reference to the worst Batman film ever made. :lol

Arkham Asylum is pretty prominent in the Schumacher Batman films. Two-Face kills a guard and escapes there. Riddler is sent there. Mr. Freeze spends quite a good bit of time there as well.

Makes sense that it would be one of the references.

Bat logo on the Bat and bane grills on the camo tumbler?!:duh

It is silly, but I remember the ToyBiz 89 Batmobile and Batwing had bat logos on the side fenders / and wings...as did lots of Bat-vehicle toys from back in the day, even the higher-quality/more accurate ones (Kenner Turbojet Batwing, Batskiboat etc) right down to the huge batsymbol on the roofs of the die cast Ertl Batmobiles.

It's goofy, but as these legos aren't exactly highly-detailed collectibles that are striving for accuracy, I think its not a big deal.

Disappointed how the Bat and Tumbler look, but I'll pick it up anyway since I missed TDK set in 08.

8077051548_d3049ee6b9.jpg

76001-1.jpg

Same here. Missed out on the Tumbler set and will probably get this set.

If only they will reissue that or make a new set, perhaps, a redesigned Tumbler with a Batpod, and the Joker's "S"Laughter truck. There's no TDK Joker in LEGO incarnation yet.

I'd like to see more of the smaller sets like the catwoman chase from series 1. They're easier to display.

That Aquaman set looks great. I will definitely be in for that one, probably arkham asylum too. Its a bit disappointing that there isn't much to build, just another vehicle.

Pics from TRU this morning. Store was picked over pretty good, so I could only shoot the two sets. Passing until the prices come down, but was definitely tempted by the $25 off 100 MC deal. :lol

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG

IMG_2413.JPG

If you want to avoid TRU bogus price, Amazon has the Artic Batman set for $19.99 [ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A88EPCI/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller="]Link[/ame]

How much was it for the Dark Knight set at TRU?

Pics from TRU this morning. Store was picked over pretty good, so I could only shoot the two sets. Passing until the prices come down, but was definitely tempted by the $25 off 100 MC deal. :lol

IMG_2405.JPG

IMG_2412.JPG

IMG_2413.JPG

Back