Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012. NOW 2013!!!

The LEGO 76001 Bat vs Bane Tumbler Chase set is finally in stock on Amazon for $39.99 :)

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A850RVO/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00"]Link[/ame]

Last edited:

How much was it for the Dark Knight set at TRU?

$44.99. HATE TRU's mark-up, but at least they have other sales to offset that cost (25 off 100, BOGO 50% off, etc).

The other set was $22.99.

After watching that Dark KNight Rises trailer made with LEGO, I want more DRK sets!!!!!!

That was an unreal job they did on that trailer. I hope the next set has a better tumbler in it (although it won't stop me from buying that set :lol).

The new LEGO Tumbler is kinda lame. But it is a Dark Knight Rises branded LEGO set, which is awesome! There might not be another.

If you want a good Tumbler, there's a few awesome custom sets you can buy on eBay or if you look around enough, people post parts lists and instructions so you can build your own.

Also, look up Lego Cuuso site which is Lego's attempt to allow Lego creators to share their builds in the attempt that it will get enough support to become an official Lego product. There is a Tumbler currently in the Top 10 and it needs 10,000 votes for a review. Looks pretty good! The most recent Lego Cuuso winner is the Back to the Future DeLorean! Yes, Lego is making the Back to the Future Car!!!

https://lego.cuusoo.com/

The new Tumbler/Bat set is pretty solid. Yes, the Tumbler isn't accurate but looks pretty good for what it is. The Bat is solid! It is well conceived but it looks like Lego just focused on making the front cockpit and "arms" look awesome and sort of half-assed it on the back as the rest of the Bat is "smaller" in proportion to how it appears in the movie.

The biggest plus is you get THREE unique minifigures. A Dark Knight Rises Batman in his accurate outfit, a Dark Knight Rises BANE in his movie accurate outfit and a TDKR Commish Gordon! You can't get these guys anywhere else from what I've seen! Better snatch them up now if you have ANY interest because they will be hard to find in a looong time!

Got Arkham Asylum today. Woo!!! With my LEGO store points it came out to free!!! :rock :rock

photo.JPG

Just how much Lego are you buying when you get a $160 set for FREE! :lol :google

Too much!!!

$100 spent = $5 in Lego store points. :wink1::wink1:

For both sets the total out of pocket for me was about $50. So I had enough for Arkham and partially the Horizon Express!! :lol

Back