Lego Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did anyone else pick this up today... or is everyone still busy playing THE FORCE STILL-ON-A-LEASH?

:p

Great game! But in the same line as the other Lego games...it's more of the same.

Has the game froze on anyone? It froze for me twice during the first Batmobile level. Just want to make sure it's the game and not my X-Box (which is about a month old).

I've only played the first 2 levels at this point. So far, no freezing. In fact, it seems to run better than LEGO INDY did.

I finished the first story. Pretty fun so far. I've unlocked Nightwing and Batgirl. Looking forward to see how the villans story line goes.

Beat the first act tonight... I must say that I like this one better than Star Wars or Indy. I hope they keep cranking out these Lego games. They are a ton of fun. I think LEGO:harry potter would be an awesome addition to the family.

They seriously need to change up the gameplay a bit more for the next Lego iteration. Blow ^^^^ up into blocks, collect blocks, solve puzzles requiring levers and a stupid AI buddy, rinse, repeat...it's starting to wear thin.

There's no f-ing online co-op this time around. LAME.

They seriously need to change up the gameplay a bit more for the next Lego iteration. Blow ^^^^ up into blocks, collect blocks, solve puzzles requiring levers and a stupid AI buddy, rinse, repeat...it's starting to wear thin.

There's no f-ing online co-op this time around. LAME.

Yeah they really need to add online co-op, if that isn't in the next Lego game then they suck.

I'm not really much of a gamer at all, so I haven't really been following the game. I did however catch a TV spot, and was pleasantly surprised to hear the Danny Elfman theme. I'm surprised they didn't go the Zimmer/Howard route, with all of the TDK hype still present. I guess it's proof the original films are still memorable and popular.

^I don't think it's so much that as the fact that the theme from the original movies is absolutely iconic. And also, it wasn't just used in the films, but in the animated series as well, which many bat-fans consider to be one of the definitive Batman interpretations.

I'm not really much of a gamer at all, so I haven't really been following the game. I did however catch a TV spot, and was pleasantly surprised to hear the Danny Elfman theme. I'm surprised they didn't go the Zimmer/Howard route, with all of the TDK hype still present. I guess it's proof the original films are still memorable and popular.

Yeah it's not just the Elfman theme that makes it into Lego Batman (the BB/TDK theme isn't included in the game though). Also, the story isn't based on any particular Batman movie, animated episode, or comic book either.

Back