Lego Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's not just the Elfman theme that makes it into Lego Batman (the BB/TDK theme isn't included in the game though). Also, the story isn't based on any particular Batman movie, animated episode, or comic book either.

I am just curious, what is the story about, did all the inmates break out? Which villians are missing (ones that matter). Only one that seem missing are blackmask and ventriloquist?

I am just curious, what is the story about, did all the inmates break out? Which villians are missing (ones that matter). Only one that seem missing are blackmask and ventriloquist?

I haven't played through the entire game yet, but there are a few villains that are missing, but none that are very popular. I mean, they even have Hush in there!

Anyway, the story is fairly generic. All of Batman's old villains break out and it's up to Batman and Robin (who is hilarious) to stop them from causing any more trouble. The great thing is, you can play as the villains to wreak havoc on Gotham (although the levels play out almost exactly the same as Batman and Robin's).

Came across this on another forum

Theres a pretty good deal going on over at WBs store for this game.
https://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/homepage.jsp

You have to use coupon code: ANWBTS (30% off)
You have to purchase 2 items (can mix and match with dvds or anything else).

Lego Batman 360, PS3, Wii - $35
Lego Batman PC, PS2, DS, PSP - $21
Shipping is free for orders $50 and over.

Back