Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be down, Me and my friend will prob finish our run through on Normal first. And then the four of us could possibly do Expert. I'll let you know.

I played the same level with a team for 7 hrs last night and we only got to the third stage in expert. :lol This game is nuts. We had to switch up to vs. after that and wipe the floor with a few teams to relieve the frustration. Hit me up on Live if you guys need another zombie killer. :gun

IS this game as good as everyone claims?, is there limbs flying everywhere? exploding heads from shotgun blasts?..i was impressed by Call of Duty 5 for having amputations and stuff but, i think Brothers in Arms had it happend more often and was executed better overall.

IS this game as good as everyone claims?, is there limbs flying everywhere? exploding heads from shotgun blasts?..

I haven't really seen limbs FLYING off, you see a limb every now and then fall off. And as for shotguns, I don't use one so I can't really answer that question.

Dude, I'm a monster with the Combat Shotgun!!!! Got the most kills through every level on No Mercy. I was getting like 200-300 kills and I had every Tank kill!!

You just gotta move back & reload as the team takes the brunt of the attack and then get in there again!!

Good way to kill a Tank or Witch: Molotovs!!!!

Kinda useless to me against regular Zombies (rather have Pipebombs), but will put a Tank or a Witch down pretty quick with a Molotov and a clip from the Combat Shotty!!

You can definitely blow off heads with the shotguns, but I haven't really seen limbs flying off yet. But them I was just trying to stay alive!!

See, i think games like this(not this game per say but) that lack rag doll physics, limbs and torsos flying everywhere are just boring without that.

$49.99? I'll be at Gamestop on Friday.....

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Mike, you or anyone else up for some XBL multiplayer this weekend? I'll play through the SP campaign on Friday (since it's apparently short) and then I'll be down to join some friends and Freaks for Zombie mayhem. :rock

There are 4 campaigns. Yes, the first one is short, but we played it on Normal and it only took 2 of us like 3 or 4 hours. But I bet on a harder level, it gets crazier! And there are tons of cool achievements to do along the way.

The game has tons of replay value and that's even before you start playing the MP!!

I don't need fake ass rag-doll stuff to make a game fun. 99% of good games out right now don't have them and they all rock.

Yea but, it still adds to make it better..more realistic as well..loved it in Max Payne 2 for PC.

Yea but, it still adds to make it better..more realistic as well..loved it in Max Payne 2 for PC.

There is some nice rag doll stuff in L4D, but you don't get to notice often as there is the horde to fight and you've got to keep moving.

Sounds wicked..i will have to pick this up tomarrow, along with MK/DC game(probally sucks).

Yeah, we did "No Mercy" on Normal and then Expert. That ^^^^ is out of control on Expert, especially the roof mission!!!!

Tanks SUCK on Expert!!!!

Last time I just hid in the safe room till the chopper showed, but I got killed literally feet away from getting in it. :monkey2

Gotta place the gas canisters out by the ramp to the chopper to blow up as you make a run for it and keep someone on the chaingun until there is a lull in the zombies.

Also, where the heck is the Safe Room on the roof?? I missed that I guess.

Back