Leatherface has a new victim...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok .. how much to make a severed head of someone else? I must have one! You could make some $$ making custom zombiefied heads of us :)

On the smooth cut issue, my cousin had a chainsaw dropped on his leg and it did everything BUT leave a smooth cut!

I think the neck looks about right to what a chainsaw cut would do. The teeth on the chain rip threw skin and muscle more than they cut it.

Trust me.

Ouote from my wife, I just showed her.
My wife said:
"DAMN, thats *****king awesome!!"

"That kicks ass"
She curses like a sailor, but you see Occ, you have done something pretty damn cool there, usually when I show her something on the board she shrugs her shoulders and walks off:lol.

:lol thats awesome King :rock

thanks again everybody.
youre all too kind...

ZombieReign said:
ok .. how much to make a severed head of someone else? I must have one! You could make some $$ making custom zombiefied heads of us :)

its possible in the future.
I have a project on the schedule that will require me to buy the materials and learn to cast.
Once Ive crossed that barrier, many more options such as that will become possible

VERY cool!

I too would like you to make one of me, 1/4 scale to go with my Leatherface.

PM sent.

here's a shot of the head in the bucket, although unpainted.
the bucket is actually of pretty good size. there will definitely be another body part sculpted.
Maybe a full arm hanging over the side with part of the shoulder still attached? :monkey5

it'll probably be awhile before I take a shot at painting him. I need to get some painting practice under my belt first.
HeadBucket.jpg

occulum said:
here's a shot of the head in the bucket, although unpainted.
the bucket is actually of pretty good size. there will definitely be another body part sculpted.
Maybe a full arm hanging over the side with part of the shoulder still attached? :monkey5

it'll probably be awhile before I take a shot at painting him. I need to get some painting practice under my belt first.
HeadBucket.jpg

Dude, that is freakin awesome!! I love it.... and the wound detail is seriously top notch, couldn't imagine it being any better than that! :bow:bow

I salute you :duff

Un-freakin' real Occ! That is some seriously impressive ****... and not only did you do a great sculpt of yourself, but captured the gaping mouth look perfectly!

Outstanding :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Yeah, Jonathan! This is one clever and EXTREMELY well executed piece!
You should cast and sell yourself now! :lol
Brilliant work!

impressive work Occ, great looking sculpt, great likeness, sick looking neck and bone...The painted would look even more awesome when painted :google

there are some very clever and talented people on this forum, and you are DEFINETLY one of them :D

Back