Labor Day Sale @ VikingPlayground.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx22

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

We are running a 10% off sale on all in-stock products now through end of day Tuesday, Sept. 6. Coupon is automatically applied to all qualifying products during checkout.

Labor Day Sale @ VikingPlayground.com

Thank You!

Alexei

Is the Enterbay Bruce Lee - Game Of Death - Behind The Scenes Edition set in-stock? The site doesn't say its a pre-order.

Hey Alexei, your ad say "no product restrictions-pick any in stock OR PREORDER item. Is that accurate?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind. I see you've already applied it to certain preorder items. Great deals!

Sorry, just saw your post. Sale is on in-stock products only. Not sure where you saw the pre-order products part...

Hey Alexei, your ad say "no product restrictions-pick any in stock OR PREORDER item. Is that accurate?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind. I see you've already applied it to certain preorder items. Great deals!

My guess is those were just the standard 10% off you would already get for pre-ordering.

It's just a mis-print. I've never seen him offer preorders for more than the usual preorder discount during these kinds of holiday sales. The holiday sales are just on in stock items.

Its right at the top of the page on your link. It clearly says pre-orders and no product restrictions.

Yes, that's exactly what I was reading too. And I see it still reads the same.

My guess is those were just the standard 10% off you would already get for pre-ordering.

Ah, yep, that's probably it.

Back