La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: La electrosala

Impressive homecinema!!! :D

Is that a projector screen? It looks really cool. I love the lighting of the whole room, and specially the PF section. I wish I had so many empty walls to put shells on. :D

EXCELLENT!!!:clap:clap:clap One day next year after getting the eFX TIE and Vader ANH helmet and after paying the medical bills a big LED screen will have to come to my room too.

ok i always want to travel to transilvania i love the snow

later you must to came to andalucia to swiming in the beach,see the girls and eat paella and jamoncito serrano

Impressive homecinema!!! :D

Is that a projector screen? It looks really cool. I love the lighting of the whole room, and specially the PF section. I wish I had so many empty walls to put shells on. :D

yes an optoma hd20,to break the walls isnt a bad idea :exactly:

resizeddscf0993raf.jpg

dscf0982f.jpg

Vaya fotos tan buenas,asi da gusto ver una pieza.Enhorabuena hermano y tambien por la nueva linea que as abierto del señor de los anillos.Si te interesa un lurtz premium format ,lo tengo en venta:rotfl

Congrats on Aragorn PF; Electro

Nice Collection

Great pics, for the new acquisition ;)

You should send this pic to Sideshow. Lo iban a flipar :D

Perfect pics....its the first time that i want to have a lotr statue!

Buenisimas fotos tio!! gran figura por cierto!

Vaya fotos tan buenas,asi da gusto ver una pieza.Enhorabuena hermano y tambien por la nueva linea que as abierto del señor de los anillos.Si te interesa un lurtz premium format ,lo tengo en venta:rotfl

that pic in the wood is awesome

thanks my friends :1-1:

finaly i`ve got the lurtz pf EX a really masterpiece,Sincerely one of better pieces that I have seen in my life together with the berserker EX

resizeddscf1217.jpg

resizeddscf1228.jpg

Back