La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Electrosala -Superman Bust 1:1-

Cool Collection sir, superman bust looks great! I might have to get this hmm!

Re: Electrosala BATMAN PF HERE!!!!

Ok guys,I get this one thsi morning,this bust is just amazing,Seeing in person i can apreciate now the Andy B. talent,just insane

Oh! BTW Excellent Score and Pic's on Supes, Electro, Impressive Post my Friend

I knew you would like the Stretching Exercise Video in the Park my Friend but what Kills me is the guy way off in the Background walking his dog, the perfect way to start a story "and there I was" :lol:lol:lol

Re: Electrosala -BATMAN PF ARMPIT TUTORIAL-

Thanks guys,Im glad you like it :duff

well,here´s my bat armpit tuto in 3 simple steps,I posted also on FB

Before

What we need?

-A non-staining adhesive thin fabric, you can ask at any drugstore
-oval object with a metal tip (spoon, butter knife o any molding plasticine objet)

Steps

Remove the fabric is glued around the neck, you can use your hands without giving strong jerks coming out with relative ease, then remove to discover the forearm

2 (this is the tricky part)

Draw a line of glue on the seam on the right side of it, because if we do it on the left side we get a nice spot

To attach the fabric to the armpit, we will use one of the tools listed above, as you can see in the bottom photo I used 2 tablespoons, leaving about 1 minute underpinned

As you'll see in the top right is a fold of cloth, it is necessary to rise up the armpit and avoid the "bag" effect , gives the "channel" touch, between arm and chest

Repeat the same operation on the opposite armpit .....and ready! :duff

After the operation

I hope this can help who those that are going to try, my advice is that you still keep a steady hand when you are putting the glue on the seam

Fantastic update Sam, thanks for sharing :hi5: this will help very much with my own armpit fix which I'll be starting next week. I also think Kris (Bmutha) will be releasing a new video tutorial in the next day or two of his armpit fix :)

Thanks for sharing the tip mate

Fantastic update Sam, thanks for sharing :hi5: this will help very much with my own armpit fix which I'll be starting next week. I also think Kris (Bmutha) will be releasing a new video tutorial in the next day or two of his armpit fix :)

Thanks for sharing the tip mate

thanks guys :wave

is not difficult, so I've done for those who don´t dare

Well,another proyect I have working on it,custom leather raincoat for the old red skull pf, I need to end cap

:duff

Re: Electrosala -Red Skull Custom Leather Raincoat-

Samuel, I love this modification!!!! :love :love it is a piece that I am still looking to add to my collection and I hope to find an original Red Skull PF Exclusive very soon...massive congrats my friend :clap

Re: Electrosala -Red Skull Custom Leather Raincoat-

I apreciate your comments very much fellas :duff

little update: Eyelets and sleeve back

Re: Electrosala -SAURON "the Necromancer"

Very great my friend!

thanks dude

I don´t have much time to spend lately for check the forum but I remember my fellas and take a quick look when I have a hollow

Take a break this morning for make some shots to this piece that I recieve this morning,outstanting guys,this is a beautiful addiction to my LOTR collection,

I also give a little repaint with a silver tecnique to make the polystone looks like metal,next week I´ll come back with a repaint for base and to show you some progress on my silver surfer Cq chrome job

_DSC2426_zps20781b0f.jpg

_DSC2435_zpse6431b41.jpg

_DSC2437_zps85bae4e1.jpg

_DSC2441_zps04d430a4.jpg

_DSC2432_zps18c97cd2.jpg

I wish you like :duff

Re: Electrosala -SAURON "the Necromancer"

Samuel, your Red Skull coat modification and the new addition of Sauron are fantastic my friend :clap your collection and pics are some of the best around....well done brother :duff

Back