L/C BerPhan customs edit 12/24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: L/C BerPhan customs

holy smokes that revy is looking awesome! those tattoos are off the hook lcberphan!!!

Re: WWII Captain America & Red Skull

Oro ? j'avais pas vu ton post pendant que je postais celui là couille plate !! Gracias gringo !!

I know this is not a new stuff I already tackled this 2 characters before but now this is my own WWII Cap and Red Skull (the two past one were commissions) standing proudly in my collection !!!
I always told to myself that I'll never collect any military figure but Cap WWII had a great design in Ultimates so I had to submit. And Cap without Skull, it's like Batman without the Joker !

WWII Captain America

Red Skull

About Cap I got to take more pics with him holding his shield in 2 different positions but I'm a lazy person..... I know, blame me !

Awesome looking Red Skull. How can I get one?

omg cap and the red skull is just insanely awesome lcberphan! my favorite customs of yours yet!

I really dig your custom and I'm so glad to see a unique choice like Revy. She's got quite the potty mouth. Can't wait to see what you use for the head.

WOW! that captain america is friggin amazing!!!! he's one of my top 5 fav marvel heroes and you've done him great justice! :rock

Where are you man ??

I want to see your new works !!

There's many amazing pieces in here. Really like the Bat villains in particular. Riddler looks great and I love the teeth on Scarecrow's mask. Great little details. I've been oggling your Cap and Red Skull for ages though. They're truly perfect! Dig the moveable eyes on the Skull!

I really love that Riddler... a nice take on a more simple/classic look.

And great work on the Kroenen... you really brought out the sculpt with your repaint. Although I'd like to see him on one of those leather-like bodysuits. He looks much better with a body upgrade, but pairing that with one of Kat'os suits takes it even further.

What do you mean "almost your last custom here"??

I really hope you aren't getting tired of customizing, or taking a break or moving on or whatever, this is all amazing stuff. I would buy characters from you I don't even know- hell, don't even like- simply for how amazing they look.

I hope you continue your work, and continue to post it up. Magnificent.

The Kroenen is awesome! The repaint is great and the suit looks much more natural with the body!

dude! Riddler and the Korean loot great!
Man DCD and Marvel need to employ you to do their 1/6 figures!

Did the sideshow Korean figure have the mask removable? or is that something you added?

also, out of curiosity, will you be doing a Chris Evens Captain America?

Thanks fellas !

- RezE11even : Yes, almost last custom, I'm gonna finish my old project like Robin Hood, Connor McLeod and Mr Freeze and I'll probably stop. Not definitely, but before I used to finish 2-3 custom per month, now I will probably make one every 2-3 months. Start to getting tired of this hobby but your comments is very kind, thank you very much.

- Gipetto0812 : You mean Kroenen :lol
The mask was already like that : removable.
About Cap, Hot Toys will probably release this one so I'm not gonna do that.

Here my Battle Damage T-800 :

your battle damaged Terminator looks fantastic! did you use a Dremmel to create the battle damage look to his face?

Back