Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely agree, but he's such a bastard.

He's a very tragic and flawed character.

VERY emotionally charged!

Absolutely fell in love with his character.

Can't wait for this PF!

I'm not sure when PO's are going to go up, but if it comes to it...I'll gladly cancel my Red Sonja PF in order to have him!

Can't wait for this PF!

I'm not sure when PO's are going to go up, but if it comes to it...I'll gladly cancel my Red Sonja PF in order to have him!

Best character of TFA. Every scene he was in was so good.

Can't wait for this PF!

That's borderline spoiler. You should be glad I saw your post after I saw the movie — it's irresponsible of you.

stop spoiling things here !!!! Glad I saw the movie already ... KYLO REN PF IS A MUST

That's borderline spoiler.

Um...what?

That's not a spoiler. That's an observation on a character/character trait with literally zero context.

Of course you (and others who've seen the film) know what I mean since you literally just saw the film. But anyone who hasn't won't know what I'm referring to.

It's the equivalent of someone saying that Han Solo is a rouge-ish, yet charming character to a person who has never seen/heard Star Wars before. That spoils nothing. Just a character observation. Professional critics go into far greater detail, even in their spoiler free reviews.

So take it easy brah. :duff

Nobody has (thankfully) pulled a **** move on the forums here and spoiled the film.

Back to the PF.

Last Star Wars PF I bought was Shaak Ti. Has the lightsaber tech improved since then?

Also, do we think that Kylo's saber will jaggedy or smooth?

...will they be able to show off his unstable saber beam is what I'm asking I guess.

Back to the PF.

Last Star Wars PF I bought was Shaak Ti. Has the lightsaber tech improved since then?

Also, do we think that Kylo's saber will jaggedy or smooth?

...will they be able to show off his unstable saber beam is what I'm asking I guess.

I really hope they duplicate the unstable beams. It's an important detail to his lightsaber. A serious 1/4 piece 'should' have it.

I agree.

Maybe have some sort of current in the lightsource to give it that unstable look? If they can get the actual lights to do that, then I'd be cool with a perfectly smooth lightsbaer. Hopefully they can do both! Jagged physical edges + the unstable beams with the light source.

Just REALLY want this PF to turn out well.

What's everyone thinking for an Ex? Unmasked? Not sure what else they could do...

I agree.

Maybe have some sort of current in the lightsource to give it that unstable look? If they can get the actual lights to do that, then I'd be cool with a perfectly smooth lightsbaer. Hopefully they can do both! Jagged physical edges + the unstable beams with the light source.

What's everyone thinking for an Ex? Unmasked? Not sure what else they could do...

Yeah. I think the jagged plastic is noticeable in the promo pic. Hopefully they can find a way. Maybe have it so one light is always on in it, and another light paralel to the first flickers. So there is always light but it goes bright to less bright? Did that make sense? Haha

I agree.

SPOILER ALERT!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

However, I prefer how Ren looks with the helmet.

Yeah. I think the jagged plastic is noticeable in the promo pic. Hopefully they can find a way. Maybe have it so one light is always on in it, and another light paralel to the first flickers. So there is always light but it goes bright to less bright? Did that make sense? Haha

Lol, yeah I got what you're saying. Hopefully they can pull it off!

SPOILER ALERT!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

However, I prefer how Ren looks with the helmet.

That could be a possibility!

But I agree with you, Ren with the helm looks badass. I'll probably keep the helm on at all times lol.

Can't wait for this. I've been buying from SSC since 2008 and have never cashed in a RP. It'll be nice to get this for free:lol

I agree.

I am sure the blade won't be just a basic straight tube, probably close to what Hot Toys has done for the 1/6 but more detailed since it's a 1/4.
Regarding the current thing, they definitely can make it happen if they want to, Master Replicas did something similar with the ring on Sauron's finger and it was years ago, when lighting systems in props/statues weren't nearly as advanced as they are now.

Fingers crossed.

Unmasked is the most likely for a potential exclusive version, can't see any particular item that would make sense.

But yeah, no doubt, after seeing the movie, even if Kylo Ren hasn't won me over 100% for now, this PF will be a must.

Back