Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad they are taking their time with it, the first TFA piece needs to be amazing! But damn I want this bad boy on my shelf...

Alex (a rep for Sideshow) said this on another forum:

Kylo Ren is going through some minor revisions that were requested from the licensor (Lucas film) and should Pre-Order in April (I thought March might be a possibility but it may not be).

Things could always change though and we might find these items cannot Pre-Order in the estimated months I mention above, so these time frames are not set in stone at this time but their both close to crossing that finish line to Pre-Order! :)

You'd think a masked Kylo would be such a straight-up figure that LFL wouldn't have much to say about it. I wonder if the fact that they requested tweaks means we're getting a Driver head as well.

You'd think a masked Kylo would be such a straight-up figure that LFL wouldn't have much to say about it. I wonder if the fact that they requested tweaks means we're getting a Driver head as well.

Not sure, but I would speculate that they were just unhappy with the pose in general. A lot of SS's poses as of late have been questionable and I'm glad Disney has them on a tight leash.

Not sure, but I would speculate that they were just unhappy with the pose in general. A lot of SS's poses as of late have been questionable and I'm glad Disney has them on a tight leash.

Tweaks requested were for minor cut & sew/paint elements of the piece and not the pose itself.

-SideshowAlex

Tweaks requested were for minor cut & sew/paint elements of the piece and not the pose itself.

-SideshowAlex

That's good news. I really like the pose.

Side note, I just got back from Disney and you could meet Kylo Ren!!! It was awesome! He was actually pretty scary/intimidating. Wouldn't recommend taking really little kids to meet him!

nBmrRa3.jpg

That's good news. I really like the pose.

Side note, I just got back from Disney and you could meet Kylo Ren!!! It was awesome! He was actually pretty scary/intimidating. Wouldn't recommend taking really little kids to meet him!

nBmrRa3.jpg

Haha cool photo! I'm going to DW next month so I'm excited to see some SW stuff.

Someone posted on a Disney fan FB page that they were angry because their child had touched Kylo Ren and he wasn't very nice about it. :lol

Someone posted on a Disney fan FB page that they were angry because their child had touched Kylo Ren and he wasn't very nice about it. :lol

lol, I can see that. All the character actors in all 4 parks don't break character. Kylo was super intimidating. Very tall, and he literally makes you line up on the back wall then walks back and forth interrogating you. It was AWESOME, but for a little kid it would be scary. He get's like right in your face and everything.

Back