Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else watches this show? I heard about it when it was in production and thought it was a funny idea, almost like a medieval Brisco County Junior.

So far it's been pretty damn funny, I like what they are doing with it. Anyone else checking this out or am I the only one? :lol

It's got that dude from Meet the Spartans in it....kinda puts me off.

I too hate the intestinal scrape which was Meet the Spartans... but I must say... That actor really does good work here. I really like his approach to the character, almost Indy-like in a way.

Well....I guess it CAN'T hurt to try it...but then again, I said that about Norbit...and it DID hurt. Seriously.

:lol I promise.. it's not that bad.. It's definitely silly, and not a high budget show by any means... but it is pretty funny and the characters grow on you.

I've watched bits and pieces, its okay but hasn't really peaked my interest.

I am in love with India de Beaufort but I have been since "Run Fatboy Run".

india_de_beaufort_01rszd.jpg

I didn't like the second episode all that much myself, but the third was good enough to get me hooked on the show. And yeah, she is pretty damn hot. :lol

I've been watching it from the start and it's funny as hell!
The bald bad guy makes the show, he's so damn funny.
Yes India de Beaufort does make the show a lot more watchable.
:chew

I kinda caught the show since nothing else was on

I really hate it though--not very funny and really poor acting, it's going to die out quickly, Comedy Central needs to work harder at coming up with new shows.

I watched the first couple of episodes and wasn't too enthused. It seems aimed too squarely at the 14 year old male virgin. Lots of gay, fart, boobies jokes.

It's definitely low brow, nothing too surprising. But still enjoyable. I wish they had put more money into it, it definitely seems very cheap a show. :lol

I've watched the first three episodes, still have to watch #4. I agree with DarthTrafford, Chancellor Dongalor is the best part of the show, as far as the comedy goes. I like the stuff between him and Barnabus.

dongalor_v3.jpg

I watched the first couple of episodes and wasn't too enthused. It seems aimed too squarely at the 14 year old male virgin. Lots of gay, fart, boobies jokes.

I really like it and I'm not a teenager, or male or a vir.......ummmmm........well......:monkey3

I like the show. :D

The smoking hot girl is the best thing about the show. Dongalor is the only character I find remotely funny.

Back