Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, love the base. Yeah I know it'll be plastic, but just like Batman's base, it's cool, simple, and stands out all at the same time allowing nothing but an all vinyl statue for it's owners to focus on.

1012521_708244615858604_1762419406_n.jpg

I really wish they would make this in 1/4 scale.

I'll say it again for the money on these Koto pieces there is nothing better. I have both the koto blue and black batman, the Killing Joke Joker, and now will get this Superman for $400 total for these 4 masterpieces. A freakin bargain if you ask me.

I'll say it again for the money on these Koto pieces there is nothing better. I have both the koto blue and black batman, the Killing Joke Joker, and now will get this Superman for $400 total for these 4 masterpieces. A freakin bargain if you ask me.

You can say that again. I don't care how high his cheekbones are, this is fantastic either way you look at it.

To go with these pieces I cant wait for the confirmed Jim Lee Wonder Woman to go on sale soon :hi5: These at this price tage are a freakin bargain...name another better Batman or Superman and soon Wonder Woman that is around $100....

Base looks awesome. Wish they did something like that for Bats and cant wait to see Wonder Woman

Back