Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I really want this but I already have the PF on order and I don't want to double dip....

This one looks really great, but I know if I order him I'll have to go and track down the Batman one also. (Which thankfully, they are re-releasing so I wouldn't have to pay more than retail for) And they already announced a Wonder Woman? Hmmm... decisions, decisions.

Yup at the NYCC I believe.. Even had a teaser

Hmmm... Guess it will be this one...

IMG_9178.jpg

Do we know if there just doing the Trinity or might we see a Justice League in the future. I wish they would rerelease the Joker.

And resell my Supes PF?

You know I'm kidding but maybe it'll end up that way if Koto continues on that track.

Hmmm... Guess it will be this one...

IMG_9178.jpg

I really like that tease.
hmmmm maybe I'm heading towards SSC for the Bat family and Koto for the rest of DC and Marvel.....

Or maybe my collection will keep on being all over the place :panic:

Joker? This one?

Joker_Lee_9.jpg

I found him quite bizarre. I wish they had some other stance with a nice dio base, maybe something like this:

Batman613pg20.jpg

Thats the one i like that i was not so enamoured with the Supergirl or Catwoman they brought out though.

DC Direct did a very small blind boxed figure in that Jim Lee Joker pose if i remember right i'm sure i have some left in the shop some where.

This one looks really great, but I know if I order him I'll have to go and track down the Batman one also. (Which thankfully, they are re-releasing so I wouldn't have to pay more than retail for) And they already announced a Wonder Woman? Hmmm... decisions, decisions.

question bomb
they are rereleasing batman? sorry im behind on this thread. will it be a variant or same color scheme? also is there a release date?

DC Direct did a very small blind boxed figure in that Jim Lee Joker pose if i remember right i'm sure i have some left in the shop some where.

Do post some pics if you find him. :)

Got this pic from one of the listings on eBay.

Dunno, maybe the angle, lighting, or paint job, but he seems to be looking more sideways than down, the head tilt basically. Face looks long too. Also the colour blue does not look toned down, the way it looked in the proto pics. And what happened to the curl, it got shrunk? :lol

Anyways, need to see more pics. Still, at this price, I wouldn't mind getting him at all.

KGrHqNlkFJvjlOcmBSeNO75f60_57.jpg

KGrHqZrIFJZS60i6oBSeNPlW6oQ60_3.jpg

Back