Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gnarly pic dude! Like straight out of a kick-*** comic/cartoon. It'd be so awesome if Koto could do up separate 1:6 scale Frank Miller versions of Bats and Supes, so people can pair 'em up just like this. I'm so stoked to have these two together soon in my apartment along with Sideshow's versions. I haven't seen the base, so I hope it comes with one.

I originally had the original Blue Koto Batman, the base was just a black oval I wouldn't be surprised if these got the same.

hi i think this could be interesting :D , a photoshop maked by me.

een6.jpg

Funny thing is, while the pose is clearly your typical stiff, fanboyish Jim Lee 'look-at-me-I'm-all-heroic' pose, the face actually looks as though it's based on Joe Madureira's manga-influenced work.

And yes, that means he does look Asian imo.

1015176_665505096799223_44560932_o.jpg

Am I the only one who is seeing Kurt Russell here.... Crazy!:slap

This is a steal and a fantastic piece for the money don't care about who says what. This one together with the Koto 1/6 Batman for less than $200 total looks just as good as anything out there.

This is a steal and a fantastic piece for the money don't care about who says what. This one together with the Koto 1/6 Batman for less than $200 total looks just as good as anything out there.

Koto ArtFX definitely gives you a lot for your money. These two will look fantastic next to each other!

Brando81

Back