Kotobukiya: Superman For Tomorrow Art Fx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall, the statue looks really nice. In the close up though, it kinda looks a bit cross eyed. Nice comic sculpt though.
1015176_665505096799223_44560932_o.jpg

He looks cool and all, but I’m not to keen on Superman being Japanese! You can see the Asian influence all over that face, just like you get in the Kotobukiya Artfx+ Justice League line. Easy pass! There are much better more American looking 1/6 scale Supermen out there.

Help me out here. Love the Batman and this, so I'm extremely tempted. But is this the start of a Kotobukiya Jim Lee line? Are there others announced?

Help me out here. Love the Batman and this, so I'm extremely tempted. But is this the start of a Kotobukiya Jim Lee line? Are there others announced?

They've mentioned a Superman to go along with Batman quite some time ago. Everyone has been clamoring for a Wonder Woman but Superman was the only other I've seen mentioned.

Damn this is tempting. Wish it were part of a larger upcoming line though. :-/

I don't even have the Batman yet. Should I hunt down a blue one or stick with the black? Argh!

Damn this is tempting. Wish it were part of a larger upcoming line though. :-/

I don't even have the Batman yet. Should I hunt down a blue one or stick with the black? Argh!

I have a blue one but the black is equally as nice. I'm tempted as well, but I have both superman & Batman PF on order which to me,represent the best comic version on the characters. I don't like having duplicates but I might make an exception in this case because of the price and how great the koto batman turned out to be.

Disappointed with the paint on. His eyes is too sucked in I don't know if its a seam or w/e but he looks like he's wearing a mask. The line on his leg muscle look too strong, almost modular/boxy.

Looks like I am gonna have to stop with the WW cover girl and soup full scale based on Jim Lee 204. I'll wait for the Bat n Soup PF. No point in getting multiples.

Jim lee destroys all!
Funny thing is, while the pose is clearly your typical stiff, fanboyish Jim Lee 'look-at-me-I'm-all-heroic' pose, the face actually looks as though it's based on Joe Madureira's manga-influenced work.

And yes, that means he does look Asian imo.

Gnarly pic dude! Like straight out of a kick-*** comic/cartoon. It'd be so awesome if Koto could do up separate 1:6 scale Frank Miller versions of Bats and Supes, so people can pair 'em up just like this. I'm so stoked to have these two together soon in my apartment along with Sideshow's versions. I haven't seen the base, so I hope it comes with one.

Even though I have the PF on order, I had to preorder this Superman since the koto batman looks really good.BTW, I got it from super power collectibles with free shipping!

Funny thing is, while the pose is clearly your typical stiff, fanboyish Jim Lee 'look-at-me-I'm-all-heroic' pose, the face actually looks as though it's based on Joe Madureira's manga-influenced work.

:exactly:We're just pointing out the obvious.

so I wonder what Batman looks like under his Cowl now? :lol:lol:lol, you do have to remember one Kotobukiya is in Japan; Shoo

Back