Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman revisted in black!!! 1/6 scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own some designer vinyl toys and I think the materials are pretty good. They have a heavy feel to them and definitely don't feel like something cheap from toys r us if that's what you are asking... Also they are very durable but subject to scuffing... But you can always magic eraser those scuffs out without a problem..

I own some designer vinyl toys and I think the materials are pretty good. They have a heavy feel to them and definitely don't feel like something cheap from toys r us if that's what you are asking... Also they are very durable but subject to scuffing... But you can always magic eraser those scuffs out without a problem..

Thanks! I've only ever owned Hot Toys and a few resin statues, so I wasn't sure.

Great... let's get a Catwoman in black now too.

I've been really tempted to get that catwoman figure because it looks awesome. What's the likely hood of it being released in black like Batman has?

Last edited:
I've been really tempted to get that catwoman figure because it looks awesome. What's the likely hood of it being released in black like Batman has?

Don't know, might be pretty good since Catwoman is in TDKR.

I just decided to sell my Kotobukiya Catwoman on eBay this week. She's currently at 150.00.

:yess::yess::yess:

I preordered him too. Just hope it's a great quality vinyl.

Kotobukiya is known for its quality vinyl - especially the bishoujo statues and the Star Wars collections in 1/7 and 1/10 scale...
You won't be disappointed -- Vinyl can hold lots of good detail and it doesn't shatter the way resin would, b/c it's plastic...still handle with care of course

The Vader , my avatar is one of these Kotobukiya Vaders

Don't know, might be pretty good since Catwoman is in TDKR.

I just decided to sell my Kotobukiya Catwoman on eBay this week. She's currently at 150.00.

:yess::yess::yess:

I cracked and ended up buying one off ebay as well as a dc over girl catwoman statue. :)

Was after something Batman to purchase after seeing TDKR. But seeing as there's nothing decent locally, I ended up putting it an order for this.

Hopefully it's going to be as awesome as it looks.

^
Its awesome!!
got mine today from the mail, and I'm glad i got one.
now ill just try to find a space for this bats, love kotobukiya.

img5941e.jpg

img5943un.jpg

Congrats bmajede! :clap Love the Koto Bats!

thanks man, ya finally it came in on piece :yess:
and koto did a really good job with the box and the packaging, and everything. unlike with my black and white bats :rotfl
I recommend it for everyone before it's too late.

^
Its awesome!!
got mine today from the mail, and I'm glad i got one.
now ill just try to find a space for this bats, love kotobukiya.

img5941e.jpg

img5943un.jpg

Show us some pics of the actual statue! I am very curious of the quality of this piece!

Show us some pics of the actual statue! I am very curious of the quality of this piece!

Sorry for the quality i was in hurry, and i still have it inside the package.. the pictures does no justice trust me.. plus it's huge!! and no flaws so far.. I noticed also that he cape it's not hard, and the head sculpt is amazing.. i wish i have a good camera to show you.

img5953f.jpg

img5960k.jpg

img5959j.jpg

img5958l.jpg

img5956yh.jpg

Back