Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman revisted in black!!! 1/6 scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes me god damn angry when Batman is depicted in anything but black. I hate how toy companies etc waver and try to argue it;s blue based off of the coloration of the book.

his damn outfit is black. nuff said.

It makes me god damn angry when Batman is depicted in anything but black. I hate how toy companies etc waver and try to argue it;s blue based off of the coloration of the book.

his damn outfit is black. nuff said.

I agree 100%. I'll only buy a Batman piece that has a black costume. Not interested at all in the blue costume.

Three versions...(1) the original with the blue cape & very dark gray shirt & pants w/ basically black boots & shorts, (2) first repaint released within the last two years with more pronounced gray suit with blue boots & shorts, and now this (3) black & gray suit.

(1)
kotobatman1.jpg

(2)
4230_a_full.jpg

(3)
KOT10852.jpg
Thanks for the info. The 1st version is the best, IMO.

I've always liked this sculpt and I was tempted to get the new black version, but with the PF on our radar I'm not sure I need to get this now.

Proud owner of the first version, my frist Koto (only other one I have is Joker) and one of my favorite statues period.

When I said it dropped $60 I meant it dropped $60 from $150... not it dropped TO $60 lol.

$89.99 @ BBTS.

Anywhere else besides BBTS have this at $90 for preorder?

Back