Kotobukiya Jim Lee Batman revisted in black!!! 1/6 scale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up one of these for a nephew recently...it'll be the first piece in his collection. I think it looks great, and it's a great first piece for him. I also ordered the "For Tomorrow" Superman.

Anyone know how to fix the leaning issue on this? My Batman can't stand without the base anymore and it's leaning forward when it's on the base. :(

Anyone know how to fix the leaning issue on this? My Batman can't stand without the base anymore and it's leaning forward when it's on the base. :(

What if you try heating up the legs with a hairdryer until you can slightly re position them and then when you got them the way you want it, stick him in the freezer or in really cold water to "freeze" them in position.

can you take a photo of the lean issue you are referring to? I've had my batman for quite a while and he is pretty damn balanced. I can't imagine where it'd lean from?

Never mind ...saw a few pics. Looks cool, too....although I prefer the black one a bit more.

Never mind ...saw a few pics. Looks cool, too....although I prefer the black one a bit more.

I am glad they went back and made the black version. I think the sculpt looks great with either scheme and the collector can choose what they like best. I prefer the blue, but certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at black.

I've never thought of displaying Bats without the base/stand. I may do that. It is really the only part of the piece that could be better, IMO.

can you take a photo of the lean issue you are referring to? I've had my batman for quite a while and he is pretty damn balanced. I can't imagine where it'd lean from?

I already fixed the leaning issue with hot water. I think what caused the issue was the room being too hot for the plastic and it leaned forward over time. I transferred him, Supes and Wonder Woman to a different room now.

Are these legit?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I am not sure. They look like they are the fake ones from crazytoys...or what's that company's name.

Last edited:
The superman doesn't look fake. I don't think the crazy toys has the base. And their cape is not attached to the body.

Back