Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shoe store of choice is Aldo. For running shoes, I dunno..as long as they suit my foot and are all white, I'm happy.

They opened up on Friday at Midnight EST (9:00 PM my time). And yes it's much easier, since you also run the risk of them selling out in stores or resellers hiking up the price. If you set up an account at Nike.com you get free standard shipping with every order over $100.

Here's a site that has all upcoming releases: https://www.kicksonfire.com/air-jordan-release-dates/

Thanks bro :duff

I only paid $155 plus $10 for shipping so I didn't get that bad of a deal but the nike website will def come in handy in the future.

:pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft::pfft:

Hey! It's called "dainty".

Behave or I'll come steal all your digibooks and slipcovers.

:D

:lol

You have to get passed the dog in my room first. He's part Chihuahua, part retard and he's not afraid to bite :lecture Already made me bleed twice in the last month :lol

Got these today.

2816336b.jpg

:lol

You have to get passed the dog in my room first. He's part Chihuahua, part retard and he's not afraid to bite :lecture Already made me bleed twice in the last month :lol

Feed the poor thing! :lol

Thank ya! They feel really good on my feet and didn't cost a ton. I've been having some feet and knee problems lately. I'm hoping these will help that.

I swear, Josh that we are like peas and carrots sometimes. I'm having the same problems.

I swear, Josh that we are like peas and carrots sometimes. I'm having the same problems.

:1-1::1-1::1-1::1-1::1-1:

Its no fun. All those years of baseball, basketball, softball, badly turned ankles, etc are catching up on my legs. Plus I'm not in good shape at all anymore.

Nice! I like those Lance.

Went out and just went for a nice walk in the new shoes. My legs and feet felt much better in these than my old nikes.

Clean colorways all around. Ahahah my cousin is gonna get the Cardinal 7's for his highschool graduation, clean shoe.

Back