kojima productions x 3A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
704970919_Qe3hk-XL.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 So much awesomeness

It is articulated. It seems like mainly plastic- quite light-weight. I would estimate around roughly 17 inches high.

So Monkey you saw it in person? If so, were those screw holes on the insides of the legs?

and also, if rex is 12 meters high (source metal gear wiki), and this thing is about 17 inches high, then it's in about 1/28 scale.

Last edited:
Holy ^^^^! :rock :rock Awesome!!

Around 17" you say? That's a pretty decent size. I'm guessing the price will be around $400, but it will still be worth it!

I keep looking at those pics and man that thing would look so good in my Mecha collection. Such great detail, it mean for it to be plastic its really got a metal look to it.

Really nice photos, Master Monkey!

I don't know if it's the perspective, but that shot with the iphone for scale gives me the feeling that this thing isn't that tall.

I hope the 2 little toe stabalizers come down on his feet like in the game. I know im looking the little things, but it just came to mind as I was looking over the pics again. The price of this bad boy will determine if I have to wonder about any of that stuff :confused:

Let's all agree to keep our eyes peeled for preorders for this badboy. first person to see one post it here.

Nice. I like the size actually, if the scale is what it appears to be. While the paint scheme is very nice and certainly practical on a production Rex, I still prefer the battleship grey of the concept model featured in the MGS games. Perhaps an EX version? Anyhow, great pics and I'll keep my eyes peeled for the preorder.

Back