King of the dead - broken helmet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper_Nolight

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a King of the Dead. Had him for years and his helmet has always annoyed me. Some time after i bought him I noticed that mine has no spike on the top. In Sideshows own photos he has a little spike thing. How does your statue look?

Last edited:
It is, but an easy fix by the look

problem is i dont have whats missing. I never recall anything ratling around in the box. Back when i got it I was still new to collecting, so I missed the problem first time around. By the time I asked SS about it I have had him for some time and they could only offer me a 20$ compensation on another item (which I never got around to use).

On top of that I'm having a hard time owning defect items - for some reason my idiot brain only thinks about the flaw when looking at it - it irritates me to death. I had a Sauron I broke.... gave him to a friend who had helped me out with some stuff - he was happy. I lost all interest in that Sauron.... I know, it's stupid, but that is how I feel.

I will put this statue away when something requiring his space comes along :)... and sell him cheap.

Back