Kids Say the Darndest Things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanging out at my mom's garage sale yesterday with my two-year old niece, she starts speaking gibberish as an old man comes walking through the driveway. I said to her, "Don't speak Chinese in front of strangers." She asks why. I tell her, "Because people will think you're crazy." Without missing a beat, and perfect deadpan, she says, "I am crazy. I'll kill you."

The old man didn't take very long to decide he didn't want anything.
That is freaking hilarious.

Not exactly a gut buster, but I thought this was funny:

My 3 year old was playing with something that my 4 year old wanted. My 4 year old asked me, "Can I play with that...um...thing?". My 3 year old, walking away from us carrying "it" said over her shoulder, "You mean iPad."

I also think it's funny that my 3 year old knows the difference between a flat head & Phillips head screwdriver. She always trys to change the batteries in her own toys.

"I found the hooker." (my three year old).

They were playing one of those games where you have to find an object in a picture with lots of objects in it.

It was an anchor.

Both of these were today:

My 4 yr old now calls my 3 yr old "Little One." (Thanks to my brother, I guess).

My 3 yr old told me that, "Daddy doesn't have to finish all of his dinner because he might keep growing and he might bump his head on the ceiling."

The other day, I was showing my daughter (3 years old) my 1/6 figures and called them "action figures."

She looked straight at me and said "Those aren't action figures! Those are dolls!"

The other day, I was showing my daughter (3 years old) my 1/6 figures and called them "action figures."

She looked straight at me and said "Those aren't action figures! Those are dolls!"
If she's in preschool, I wonder what her friends think if she told them you have dolls?:lol

Me: Why did you cut your hair?

3 yr old: Because I had the scissors.

Yes, it's true. This was Friday morning, before school. I have pictures. Thankfully, when I put her hair back in a barrette, you can't tell. Family pictures are going to be taken on 10/17.

Me: Why did you cut your hair?

3 yr old: Because I had the scissors.

Yes, it's true. This was Friday morning, before school. I have pictures. Thankfully, when I put her hair back in a barrette, you can't tell. Family pictures are going to be taken on 10/17.

LOL...this reminds me of my nephew and niece. WAAAYYY back in like 81 or 82. They got together and started playing with a hand pump on a 55 gallon drum of tractor oil on my Sister's farm. They had about 1/4 of it pumped out by the time my b-i-l found them. When he asked why they did it, without being smart asses or anything they told him..." Because it was fun.".

LOL...this reminds me of my nephew and niece. WAAAYYY back in like 81 or 82. They got together and started playing with a hand pump on a 55 gallon drum of tractor oil on my Sister's farm. They had about 1/4 of it pumped out by the time my b-i-l found them. When he asked why they did it, without being smart asses or anything they told him..." Because it was fun.".
It is amazing how fast they get into stuff.

Kids are just plain funny. Something new every week. Today my 3 yr old informed me that she wants to have her own little girl (that is just HERS), so we need to buy another car seat.

Dunno exactly what figures you collect, but not every 1/6 piece is a doll (unless it's a 1/6 Barbie). I urge any 3 year old to refer to these as dolls:

hottoys-predator-4.jpg

hot-toys-iron-man-20080929111211935_640w.jpg

:D

I have a feeling she will ask about it. I think I'll get everyone to yell "surprise" when I go over with her. (The party is in our detached garage). We are having a dinosaur party with a triceratops pinata.

Oh, now the 3 yr old calls the 4 yr old "My Darling".

Back