Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my late look at the Hot Toys Neo figure. Another nice figure from a classic movie!

But damn I got the order of gun usage from that gun fight scene wrong lol!! I had it right in screencaps I took, but then forgot the M16 was a little later.

.....Dude, I dig your collection and your YouTube channel, I can't believe I have never made the connection to your posts here... Very cool!

Here's the latest Kool Kollectibles YouTube channel trailer showing the photos I've taken of the collection over the past 3 months. Covers all things I collect from 1/6th scale, Transformers, 1/12th scale, and Lego too! Hope everyone can check it out :)

Here are my thoughts on the ThreeA DLX Bumblebee that was released a few months ago. Glad so many collecting friends convinced me to get this! It's a fantastic figure!

A 5 month delay for Hasbro USA stock......all for a stupid black sleeve cover?!?! I discuss that, some QC issues, and what's great about the figure in my look at MP-20+ Wheeljack.

Finally got my first BP figure. Details are great, but damn the cheap diorama pieces and tweaked head sculpt are a disappointment! Here are my thoughts on the figure.

Here's the latest Kool Kollectibles YouTube channel trailer showing the photos I've taken of the collection over the past 3 months. Covers all things I collect from 1/6th scale, Transformers, 1/12th scale, and Lego too! Hope everyone can check it out :)

Khai,
during the last years I have stumbled upon you reviews from time to time. Always very useful, I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your excellent work and dedication.

I couldn't help noticing this tour through your man cave and man... that's some cave!
I'd particularly like to highlight your use of artificial plants and rocks. One of the strongest aspects of your displays is always the base you put your figures on, which in many instances are customized and made with some kind of artificial stone and artificial plants.
I can't help asking: is it all from the aquarius shop? Any shop and product in particular? I have given it one or two tries and never came across such lush elements...!
Thanks for any trade secrets you might want to share!
Best,
m.

Back