Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my review of the Royal Guard. Tried the ironing trick, and it worked pretty well. Those pleats down the side were tricky though. Happy enough with it for the moment. Love that inner suit!

It's been a while since I did a collection update video. With only three months to go before the end of the year, I thought it was a good time to go through what I've bought the past few months and also what I have coming up.

This video focuses on 1/6th scale and statues. Hope you can check it out :)

Here's the 2nd part of my collection update, this time covering Transformers, 1/12th scale figures and other stuff I collect. Hope you can check it out :D

It's a lazy Sunday here, so thought I'd give my thoughts on a topic that comes up every now and then in the collecting community. Here are my thoughts on the debate about collectible value and exclusivity and why I collect. I cover TFs, 1/6th scale, statues, and smaller scale stuff too.

Here are my thoughts on the Hot Toys Jedi Luke figure. I actually thought his outfit was one piece since it was so tight lol. But I now realise the pants are separate!

Here's my end of 2018 statue collection update. Not too many pieces this year, but definitely glad I got the PCS 1/3 scale Ryu. Looking forward to Chun-Li and hopefully Sagat next year!

A fantastic Masterpiece homage to the original G1 Megatron toy. The chrome and extra details make this figure pop! Definitely a figure for those looking for those G1 nostalgic feels!

Here's my look at the Hot Toys Emperor. Another nice looking figure, but it's a pain in the arse to get him sitting in the throne nicely. Still havent got it done properly :D

Back