Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I sold on my old copy of the Miracle Productions MA-01 Vehicle Voltron to get this new Bandai Soul of Chogokin Dairugger XV! Bandai simply know how to make diecast robots, that's for sure! Complements the GX-71 GoLion beautifully!

Here's my end of 2019 Collection Update video covering what I got through the year, and a few bits on what I have coming up in 2020. Hope you can check it out! :)

Here's my look at the new Hot Toys R2-D2 and comparison against the Sideshow R2-D2. A nice improvement overall that looks great with the other HT figures.

Here are my thoughts on the new Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound. Design wise I think it looks amazing in both modes, with a fantastic transformation seqeuence with some engineering genious especially in the legs/feet.

Luckily mine didnt have any major breakages or cracks, although there is a tiny one that I can see in the head/cannon armature piece. Hopefully the plastic holds up over time.

But for now, it's another great addition to the MP series. It looks great with the rest of the Autobots and really brings out the nostalgia for the G1 cartoon!

Here's my review of the new Sun Wukong Monkey King figure based on the classic style from the famous 1960s animated movie Havoc in Heaven. I'd never heard of toy company Toy Notch before, but this is a great release by them!

Here's my look at the recent Hot Toys MMS517 Luke Skywalker Deluxe set. Even if you have the original release, I think this new set is worth getting. The two new head sculpts are an improvement, and the outfit is a nicer fit.

Together with the accessories from the original, you pretty much have two ROTJ Luke figures that can be displayed in any way you want to depict him from the movie.

Love the Endor poncho! Cant wait for Leia and Wicket to join him later in 2020!

Realised that I hadnt done a Transformers Masterpiece Moments video for almost 4 years since the first two videos I did back in 2015 and 2016!

So decided to go through all the TF MP figures I've added to the collection since around May 2016 and describe my Masterpiece Moment for them.

Hope you can check out the video and share your thoughts on your favourite aspects of the MP figures :D

People are complaining that they don't know what to do when staying at home. Not sure what they're on about....join the frickin Rebellion ffs!!! :lol

20200416_111621b.jpg

Glad that Enterbay reissued their Kobe Bryant 2-figure set from a few years ago. I pretty nice set for fans that complement the Bulls figures I have really well.

Back