Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 2 - THE ARENA FIGHTER - NEW PRODUCT COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, can you please post pictures? I was really hoping to get a few Roman items. I've been watching I, Claudias again and it got me back into this period. I have all of the old Crazy Owner figures and these looked to be an improvement.

Well.. if you are talking about HISTORICALLY accurate figures, I think you have not to be worried with Kaustic Plastik Legions of Rome line ;)

I make a bet it won't be oversized on the new KP RC / Maximus head sculpt. Can't wait for mine.

Ah Helm in metal coated in Silver will be ALWAYS a bit bigger than a plastic helm.
For Frankness the Museum Helm collection was always designed much more to stay on a wood stand, than used on a figure.
We are much more focused on the overall beauty, quality of material and details.

Said that, on the previous pages, there is a guy that already posted a picture of the helm fitting with the famous Russel custom head... And it's not so bad..

Ah Helm in metal coated in Silver will be ALWAYS a bit bigger than a plastic helm.
For Frankness the Museum Helm collection was always designed much more to stay on a wood stand, than used on a figure.
We are much more focused on the overall beauty, quality of material and details.

Said that, on the previous pages, there is a guy that already posted a picture of the helm fitting with the famous Russel custom head... And it's not so bad..

Fabio, the question is, have you tested it on the head you are going to offer with the KP04-A body??? Can you tell us if it will fit smooth or show us a picture?

I already have the helmet at home waiting for the rest of the release. Many thanks and congratulation for the great work you´ve done.

Fabio, the question is, have you tested it on the head you are going to offer with the KP04-A body??? Can you tell us if it will fit smooth or show us a picture?

I already have the helmet at home waiting for the rest of the release. Many thanks and congratulation for the great work you´ve done.

Yes as soon we will have at end of February the production version of the full outfit, we will release a photo session with the helm too.
Even if the outfit is NOT DESIGNED to stay with the helm.
It's inspired by the fight against Tigris... So no helms during that fight.

KP04-A on Museum Collection Helm.

Sorry for the low quality of the picture.
I just got this picture with my mobile phone..
kp04-helm

Once we will have the production version of XXL set 2, I will do a proper photo session.. and I'm sure it will look much more "sexy" ;)

KP04-A on Museum Collection Helm.

Sorry for the low quality of the picture.
I just got this picture with my mobile phone..
kp04-helm

Once we will have the production version of XXL set 2, I will do a proper photo session.. and I'm sure it will look much more "sexy" ;)

Wow, that was quick!! Many thanks

If it does not fit perfeclty, I think we can always put stuff in the helmet to adjust better.

Here is my post of earlier, It doesn't match with the outfit he wears, but it does look cool and fit reasonable on the custom Russel Crow head.

Fabio, any chance the Arena Fighter sets will be offered again on your site? since I missed out on it. and the Fantasy Warrior sets are still able to order, so I was hoping the Arena Fighter sets will become available again aswell.

I believe I've got that KP helmet your talking about, I got it from their official page.
It's a really great heavy item, I got it posed infront of my Roman General, I tried putting it on the Custom Russel Crowe head that is circling around Ebay.
Here are a couple of shots, sorry for the pinkish color it's my new dioder lighting that isn't like the old ones.
I believe that the KP head will be a better fit for it, but you will get the idea:

Here is my post of earlier, It doesn't match with the outfit he wears, but it does look cool and fit reasonable on the custom Russel Crow head.

Fabio, any chance the Arena Fighter sets will be offered again on your site? since I missed out on it. and the Fantasy Warrior sets are still able to order, so I was hoping the Arena Fighter sets will become available again aswell.

Yes! The arena Fighter will be available in our site in mid of March!
3 weeks before the worldwide release!
I will keep informed the forum as soon we will open the 'last minute ' orders.

Was watching gladiator last night and had to order, though Im not sure if I will use a smaller body as russel wasn't so big in the movie and I was the difference between my KP based custom tigris and maximus to be quite different in sizes

Nice pics :clap

I got mine today and noticed the front, right pointed piece of yours looks damaged like mine.

I wonder how common that is.

Nice pics :clap

I got mine today and noticed the front, right pointed piece of yours looks damaged like mine.

I wonder how common that is.

This is not damaged.
All this helms are made 100% artisan homemade. One by one..
Every helm is a bit different from other.
Every pointed piece is a bit different from other.
With artisan metal injection it can happen to see in some pointed piece some porosity.
It's not very common but can happen.

This is the main difference between industrial production and artisan production... Micro imperfection are common in this cases.
Are the proof of handmade crafting ;)

This is not damaged.
All this helms are made 100% artisan homemade. One by one..
Every helm is a bit different from other.
Every pointed piece is a bit different from other.
With artisan metal injection it can happen to see in some pointed piece some porosity.
It's not very common but can happen.

This is the main difference between industrial production and artisan production... Micro imperfection are common in this cases.
Are the proof of handmade crafting ;)

Thanks for the post Fabio, I do appreciate the time you take responding to any issue here as well as the process your company takes manufacturing these items. The hand-made aspect of these is truly awesome in my book. I have to be honest though, the questionable pointed piece being right in the front is a little distracting aesthetically. If it were in the rear I wouldn't care at all, alas it is not. I've really been looking forward to this helmet as well as the Arena Fighter figure, but now I'm questioning whether I'll be happy with it displayed as is.

Hi guys!
Some pictures from the Romics Expo in Rome!
Kaustic Plastik stand with the XXL Project: The Arena Fighter!
I'm happy to inform you that the product is on the way to all the distributors warehouse! :)

Romics-expo1.jpg

Romics-expo2.jpg

Romics-expo3.jpg

Romics-expo4.jpg

Romics-expo5.jpg

Romics-expo6.jpg

Romics-expo7.jpg

Romics-expo8.jpg

Romics-expo9.jpg

Romics-expo10.jpg

Romics-expo11.jpg

Dear Fabio,
Will you be releasing an expansion pack like Panagaea have done with the final battle set?

Back