Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 2 - THE ARENA FIGHTER - NEW PRODUCT COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Expansion this time. The next XXL project Will be something of TOTALLY different!

Not trying to be rude just some constructive criticism. I know you altered the legs on the last muscle body and they look great. I personally would like to see the upper body altered some as well. The way the lats look really detracts from an otherwise nice muscle body. IMO they should continue to taper up under the arms not arc back like they do now. I know some of it has to do with design but I don't see why it wouldn't work if they extended out more. JMHO.

Great work from you guys at KAUSTIC PLASTIK ! I can't wait to get this . I'm also really looking forward to seeing the reveal of the enemy's the Romans were up against . There gonna look awesome !! Thanks Fabio !

Not trying to be rude just some constructive criticism. I know you altered the legs on the last muscle body and they look great. I personally would like to see the upper body altered some as well. The way the lats look really detracts from an otherwise nice muscle body. IMO they should continue to taper up under the arms not arc back like they do now. I know some of it has to do with design but I don't see why it wouldn't work if they extended out more. JMHO.

Sorry mate I don't understand.. We are talking about KP04 new body?

I'm planning on swapping out the head, but the one included with this set looks better than expected. From the side and from a distance, it's a nice likeness.

Loving that shield though!

Ah now I understand. You are talking about KP02xxl lats!!!
Yes I'm agree, the upper part of KP02xxl need an upgrade.
It's still the old design. I'm already working on it :)

You are amazing Fabio! Hopefully you can give it bigger arms as well! Make it the ultimate muscle body.

Amazing set Fabio. KP always delivers. The new body is gorgeous, best 1/6 body I've seen

A new photo session from Silentman!!!
:)

silent1.jpg

silent2.jpg

silent3.jpg

silent4.jpg

silent5.jpg

silent6.jpg

silent7.jpg

silent8.jpg

silent9.jpg

silent10.jpg

Received my arena fighter body today do assembled this fella to complete my arena shelf unless Fabio decides to if tigris ;)
first impressions are very good all the armour pieces feel nice and stiff held together with real straps, of which the belts where reasonably easy to put on, using my head a little I tried to avoid having to touch the straps on the chest piece as much as possible by removing the head and arms which where easy to do ( not so easy as they'd fall off, nice and sturdy) I still had to do some of them which was painful, all pieces are nicely sculpted and the head looks more like Crowe then I was expecting esp in profile. The worst part seems to be the boots which seem a bit of an odd shape and a really soft easy to tear under strain which if your impatient like me you'll want to get on without undoing the laces to much, I'll be taking sometime to weather and futz this guy which is a really nice addition to my collection. But for my 2c I wouldn't mind paying the oomper loompers in the factory some cash to fully assemble leaving me a completed figure to open up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 290
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    749.8 KB · Views: 306
Back