Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering what reference did KP use for the key sculpts. In the movie they vary in size and are longer.

KEYS.jpg

London After Midnight is public domain, like Nosferatu. So that is probably the route they will take. Chaney isn't really a vampire in that film though. It's like an episode of Scooby Doo in reverse. He dresses up like a Vampire to scare a superstitious murderer into confessing. If the film was ever found, everyone would probably be disappointed in the reality vs. the film we have all conjured in our minds over the years,lol.

Watch Lugosi's Mark of the Vampire. It's a sound remake (with some liberties taken) of LAM.
Phantom of the Opera was made prior to 1928, so it's also public domain. It would make more sense for KP to do the Phantom, since he's probably the most iconic Chaney character.

Phantom of the Opera was made prior to 1928, so it's also public domain. It would make more sense for KP to do the Phantom, since he's probably the most iconic Chaney character.
By far and away. The only reason I think it may be LAM is it is in keeping with their current "vampire" theme. First Bela, Then Nosferatu, then Hammer's Horror of Dracula. Lam is a pseudo vampire flick....so it's possible. If its Lam, I can pass. If its Phantom....I guess I am going to have to see if I am in or not. Chaney's Phantom and Jr.'s Wolfman?...ooh lala!

My Nosferatu has arrived....
What can I say that hasn't been said, what pictures can I share that can rival the ones we've seen.
This is just a completely stunning figure, I keep playing with him and changing up the poses and there is no way to make this figure look anything less than incredible.
I am seriously tempted to ask Kaustik in the future if they will sell a separate body/costume/base so I can display both heads at once - these sculpts are amazing and to my surprise I find myself loving both the "monster" sculpt and his hat-wearing portrait equally beautiful... well, not beautiful.... but certainly captivating.
A part of me is gutted I had to downgrade from the exclusive all-in package to the standard, but even this smaller package will have an massive shelf presence and looks stunning.
Honestly - this has probably pushed me to buy their Bela Lugosi to accompany him [did we like/think the coffin was worth getting for him?] and my Van Helsing/Chrisopher Lee Dracula set.
So happy with this Orlok and he will be joining the creme de la creme of my vampire collection.
So even though everyone else's pictures will be FAR better than my own [taken with my neolithic rock of a phone] I still feel the need to join in the fun!
The first couple of pictures are taken on a giant antique bible I found the other day, I didn't even realize till I uploaded them - makes me feel like I just accidently committed a hate crime against a vampire by posing poor Orlok on it! :ROFLMAO:
1697763487516.jpeg

1697763717934.jpeg

1697763548215.jpeg

1697763744258.jpeg

1697763761201.jpeg

1697763782400.jpeg

1697763802885.jpeg

1697763827837.jpeg

1697763840321.jpeg

1697763855136.jpeg

1697763877121.jpeg

1697763891829.jpeg