Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to getting this figure soon. I want to see how he relates to the custom coffin I built for Christopher Lee Dracula a few years back. Will post pics once I get everything in order

I never found Kinski's take on role very frightening at all. I wouldn't mind a Dafoe version though. He's mesmeric to watch in Shadow.
And i'm looking forward to seeing how Skarsgard compares in the new movie.

Please don't kill me: I like Kinski in the film, but the whole "artsy fartsy" approach of eating dinner in the streets with rats us really hard to sit through.

Frankly, I never found any Dracula characterisation actually "scary". Some I find horrifying, some imposing, others almost repulsive...
I don't think the allure of Dracula is in how frightening he can be, but rather how terrifying his existance can be.

Oh man, that is gold right there.
With the Christopher Lee figure to round it off, it'll be an amazing shelf.
Add Kinski Nosferatu and Oldman Kimono-Dracula and it would be vampire heaven.

I would give my left nut

The Redman Toys "Dracula Red 2.0" is actually a really, really good figure of that character. [you can distinguish from the first release as the first came with a bust of him in his werewolf form and the 2.0 came with the lamp he greets Harker with - make sure to get the 2.0 as it addresses all the issues with the 1.0 and is a MUCH better figure]
Remind me to take some pics of him to share tomorrow - I've currently got him next to my custom Jerry Dandridge from Fright Night and I honestly think he holds up next to him and in terms of execution/quality that Jerry is probably the best piece I own [certainly the most expensive]

Edit: Added the photos - apologies for the quality, my phone's camera is barely just one step above chiseling likenesses on clay tablets.
1696258258041.jpeg
1696258288910.jpeg

Last edited:
Frankly, I never found any Dracula characterisation actually "scary". Some I find horrifying, some imposing, others almost repulsive...
I don't think the allure of Dracula is in how frightening he can be, but rather how terrifying his existance can be.
I know what you mean, and I agree, of the top of my head I cant currently think of a Dracula iteration I find genuinely scary - like you say they still inspire horror related feelings of unease, disgust, disquiet, creepy etc etc - but outright scary? Probably not.
There are plenty of vampire films and series I consider genuinely scary - but I suppose the elements that distinguish Dracula from other vampires also adds elements that humanize the monster in a way that makes him slightly less uncanny [even if those traits are of the vilest of human ones]
In that regard I consider Nosferatu's Orlok [who is in fact Dracula] probably the scariest iteration of the character.
As a kid [who was way too young to watch as many horror films as I did] I found Oldman's Dracula genuinely very scary and in some scenes he is... but the damn romance subplot kills it for me in that movie... if they axed that subplot and just stuck with the Stoker material [and replaced Reeves with an actually British actor, or at least someone with a better accent and a little more personality] I think it would have been a genuinely frightening movie to this day.... still a classic of the genre though and Oldman is awesome.

Last edited:
Got this figure in today and he is indeed impressive. Not sure if KP when the route of creating super skinny legs for this project, but they are certainly on this guy and work very well. This is my first standless magnetic base (like InArt), and it works really well so far. This guy has amazing shelf presence.

The whole package seemed light on the accessories, but the hands, which are truly amazing, could be seen as added accessories. The rats are first rate, and I will probably get more when this is parted out.

The Redman Toys "Dracula Red 2.0" is actually a really, really good figure of that character. [you can distinguish from the first release as the first came with a bust of him in his werewolf form and the 2.0 came with the lamp he greets Harker with - make sure to get the 2.0 as it addresses all the issues with the 1.0 and is a MUCH better figure]
Remind me to take some pics of him to share tomorrow - I've currently got him next to my custom Jerry Dandridge from Fright Night and I honestly think he holds up next to him and in terms of execution/quality that Jerry is probably the best piece I own [certainly the most expensive]

Edit: Added the photos - apologies for the quality, my phone's camera is barely just one step above chiseling likenesses on clay tablets.
View attachment 666471View attachment 666472
Lookin real good!
So what's the differences between the first release and 2nd, aside from the bust and the lamp?

Lookin real good!
So what's the differences between the first release and 2nd, aside from the bust and the lamp?
Mostly the first release had an odd but very noticeable pinkish hue to the hair rather than it being white which was corrected in the 2.0 and the skin paint app is FAR superior in the 2.0, the body they use for the 2.0 is better also and it comes with a display stand unlike the 1.0 [despite the official promo pics of the 1.0 including a figure stand I don't think it ever came with one]

Last edited:
Mostly the first release had an odd but very noticeable pinkish hue to the hair rather than it being white which was corrected in the 2.0 and the skin paint app is FAR superior in the 2.0, the body they use for the 2.0 is better also and it comes with a display stand unlike the 1.0 [despite the official promo pics of the 1.0 including a figure stand I don't think it ever came with one]
Ah that's a lot of improvement!
Thanks for your detailed answer, mate! My hunt for Dracula (2.0) begins!

I rewatched Bram Stoker's Dracula yesterday and now I definitely need KP or some other company to delve into making official figures. Dracula (old and young versions) and Mina would be instant purchases.

I received mine and he is fantastic. They nailed his proportions. The ONLY thing wrong with mine was that one of the rats was missing a back foot.

Back