Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna say - based on the Lugosi release last year, I think KP was like the last place to ship. (Sideshow seems to get Kaustic Plastic and Star Ace stuff months ahead of anyone else. Always go with Sideshow.)

I got mine from Sideshow last Friday, 4 days ago. It seems to take longer for Infinite/Kaustic to get their own stock from Asia and they're possibly not as well set up for distribution and shipping as Sideshow is.

I was just talking to Kaustic Plastik on Facebook, this is what they said...
European orders coming in 3/4 days...

1000025109.jpg

1000025111.jpg

I got mine yesterday. I won't have a chance to open it up until the weekend, but I'm very excited.

Oh man, that is gold right there.
With the Christopher Lee figure to round it off, it'll be an amazing shelf.
Add Kinski Nosferatu and Oldman Kimono-Dracula and it would be vampire heaven.
My shelf is going to have Bela, Orlok, Lee and Cushing's Van Helsing. I'm looking forward to seeing them all together! I hope KP continues to make horror icons. It'll be a perfect niche for them.

Got mine today. Looks incredible. Even better looking in hand.
Yeah, I was thoroughly impressed when I unboxed him. They really put a lot of time and effort into this one! I legitimately had a hard time choosing between the neutral sculpt and the snarling one. He's a strong contender for figure of the year so far.

Ive wanted a Kinski Nosferatu since I missed out on Staffan Linder's garage kit all those years ago.

Kinski's Nosferatu is my most wanted figure, unfortunately KP said that his likeness rights are almost impossible to get. It was about a year ago so anything could change, but I'm not holding out hope.

Kinski's Nosferatu is my most wanted figure, unfortunately KP said that his likeness rights are almost impossible to get. It was about a year ago so anything could change, but I'm not holding out hope.
Damn... well, it's interesting to see that they looked into it.

Back