[KATO WORK] The Making of 1:3 Joker Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing work Kato! This one really looks 1:1!!!

Is it odd that I really want to see the tie and suspenders more than anything? :lol

how much does the complete figure cost? looks beautiful.

Contact BobbyC, he's the head of this amazing pairing of artistry.

Amazing work Kato! This one really looks 1:1!!!

Is it odd that I really want to see the tie and suspenders more than anything? :lol

Contact BobbyC, he's the head of this amazing pairing of artistry.

Fabric is already ordered and on the way. Will most likely take up to 6 weeks. I am also looking forward to finally do these. :rock
But I dont want to derail Katos thread any further. When there is something to show, I will post it in either the Bobby thread or a new one. :)

kato your work is amazing, I love to get the joker costume that you are creating for the 1/3 joker I'm building...it would look espectacular, congrats

the body and hands are all articulated for the people that want that.
Simon Sorry the costume is not for sale.

mg0956.jpg

I have moved this thread into the dc customs since this is obviously custom :)

Hope this helps.:wink1:

Okay it's done - anything custom for sale or otherwise, goes into the DC Comics Customs subforum.

This would NOT include the recent bootleg Catwoman or BobbyC's 1/3 stuff - that's more general interest and would stay in the DC Comics forum.

AMAZING!!!

So awesome to see two master craftsmen come together

This will more than likely be the creme de la creme of any project undertaken on this board

I salute you both :thud:

is Kato the only thing your waiting on before we get some more info on your 1/3 Bobby?

No , I have real gloves being made now all new shoes socks and new base in works now. I'm going for broke on this guy.

Back