[KATO WORK] The Making of 1:3 Joker Outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
custom socks, suspenders and ties will be made by King grey skull

custom gloves with movable hands(fingers) will be added as well.
new base design in the works.

the Old figure I will be selling as a resin kit, this will include the old clothes
resin head, base , silicon gloves (hands) old body resin shoes repositioned.
only 10 available . I'm not sure if I will paint these or have the customers do their own . it will be a really nice piece but obviously not to the standard of the new one.
contact me if you are interested at -
[email protected]

really nice work Kato. :clap

Don't worry Bobby, I don't take the bait these guys put out. I remember what we talked about. You're the man.

I'm really interested to see how the suspenders come out since the 1/6 versions haven't been made if I remember correctly

Such a shame for the people with the inferior version.

:lol:lol:lol

And when this version is finished and you can see how terrible it makes the first version look, everyone will suddenly get a convenient case of amnesia and completely forget that all the comments about the original one looking like crap were 100% correct. My comments included.

I'll never understand all the justification and lying from buyers of custom pieces or the animosity toward honest opinions/criticism on a public internet forum. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. :lol

Anyways.. everything is looking great so far with this new project. Congrats to everyone picking one up. So far it's looking good.

I agree to a extent,
1. we had nothing to base it on, just like when Hot toys re issues a new piece.

2 . yes you are correct devil if it was satisfactory at best I would have not attempted another shot.
this is what I was looking for the first time around, but unfortunately I had bad luck with the several attempts from reputable clothiers.
10th times a charm I guess.

we had nothing to base it on, just like when Hot toys re issues a new piece.

Like their horrible v.1 Joker head that they sculpted before seeing actual pics of Heath Ledger as The Joker IN the film (hence the inaccurate scars). Still doesn't explain why they can't seem to figure out that the coat has a damn orange colored liner. They've had 2 chances and failed both times. :slap

:lol

custom socks, suspenders and ties will be made by King grey skull

custom gloves with movable hands(fingers) will be added as well.
new base design in the works.

the Old figure I will be selling as a resin kit, this will include the old clothes
resin head, base , silicon gloves (hands) old body resin shoes repositioned.
only 10 available . I'm not sure if I will paint these or have the customers do their own . it will be a really nice piece but obviously not to the standard of the new one.
contact me if you are interested at -
[email protected]

Movable fingers :drool

Wrong Place to post, but finally have my 1/6th Kato clothing in hand. Man can't believe that it get can better then the pictures. The tiny detail into it, it amazing, and this whole project once complete will look nothing less from perfect with two great talents on the case.

I'm really interested to see how the suspenders come out since the 1/6 versions haven't been made if I remember correctly

Yes and no. Project is still on. I have had some issues withthe pattern first. Afterwards the material I have chosen wasnt really what I was looking for, but now the material looks very good. I would not have taken this over if there were still any issues. Expect the 1/6 version to come in time with the 1/3. Anyway. Dont want to derail this thread from Katos awesome work! :rock

_MG_0779.JPG

_MG_0788.JPG

_MG_0792.JPG

_MG_0782.JPG

_MG_0787.JPG

_MG_0786.JPG

Seriously speechless, this is just going to be out of the park .
you are a very good at what you do, the best in my eyes and experience.

yes this will be the body with some mods I will be using .
Thanks
the picture with the 1/6th joker is just insane! it really does look full scale.
I think the new head will be equally as caliber .
again great work Kato.

That body looks to have nice proportions and decent articulation, did the original have any articulation?

Back