Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Pants Pre-Order now Up!

Don't think so - still waiting on some people's shirt balance!

Also - anyone who wants pants but has not paid the preorder yet please do so ASAP

Oooppppsssss well reminded bud

On the way now :)

:lol I love seeing people's sig's and avy's change when there is a popular custom being made!

:lol I love seeing people's sig's and avy's change when there is a popular custom being made!

:exactly:

Yeah, even if you never checked Rainman announcements, just think "besides The Joker, who is in everyone's sig/avvy right now?" :exactly:

Don't think so - still waiting on some people's shirt balance!

Also - anyone who wants pants but has not paid the preorder yet please do so ASAP

I expect the first lot about 10 sets will be ready in or before mid of April, I would like to ask for 2 different options about delivery :

1. The shirt will be send together with pants to save my time and shipping cost. But it will be a bit longer time for both item to be completed. ( It will be so kind if I could charge only USD5.00 for them to cover the cost of packing, transportation and shipping cost this time. Since last time it did costed me a lot )

2. All the shirts delivery to Umair and he will send it to all of you individually. (This is the original deal of this project at the begining as well)

To make the handling more easily for Umair or me, pls kindly select all togther the same option.

I will highly prefer option 1 because I can ensure all the clothing will not be pressed and it can keep in the best shape. ( Those people who had ever ordered my Dexter kill cloth will clearly know what I mean when they opened the box )

Last edited:

I am very happy with option 1 please :hi5:

Just sent in payment - thanks, Umair! :wave

Kato! I want my ordered set shipped all together, anytime you available. :D

Option 1 is great kato, thanks for doing that!

Did you need extra USD 5 per person to cover shipping?

Since I find that the hip area is not fitted well , I hv revised the pattern and remake the pants again today:

The pants length is a bit shorter now according to the movie reference
CIMG2559.jpg

CIMG2560.jpg

The hip shape is better in sideview
CIMG2562.jpg
dk08hb7.jpg

Just bumping the pics here people...nothing to see!

Back