Kaiman 1/6 figure from DOROHEDORO Manga by Threezero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How tall is this figure?... I'm thinking it's, fantastic on it's own, but might make a great nemesis for the Hardy Max we're getting.
It should be the normal 1/6th, right?

thks chockles!:clap

so hoping this ships per estimate but not holdin my breath.

New 1/6 Dorohedoro figure by ThreeZero and it's Shin !
Bring the whole En family now !

5gozL3K.jpg

Just got notification from ThreeZero this has shipped :yess:

Shipped EMS so I'm hoping it will be at my post office by the end of the week. Should be able to pick it up Saturday morning if so when I get back from a business trip I'm on.

Got him in today. Still have a few more hours at work before I get to go home and check him out.

It has been a very long wait!!

Just over a year. Hope Shin goes up soon and doesn't take nearly as long to ship. :(

Right after I posted, the mailman came in with the package! I didnt get any tracking or email notification but oh well. Cant wait to open the figure later tonight!!

Got him in today. Still have a few more hours at work before I get to go home and check him out.

Just over a year. Hope Shin goes up soon and doesn't take nearly as long to ship. :(

agreed on shin lets do this asap. where are you located illdevised? midwest? west coast or east coast etc? wondering when to expect mine.

agreed on shin lets do this asap. where are you located illdevised? midwest? west coast or east coast etc? wondering when to expect mine.

West Coast. SF Bay, California. Castro Valley to be specific. I'm your friend on FB, Timmay boy!!!

yup perfection :clap must have.

who would you expect them to do next? love to have Nikaido to display with Kaiman or Noi to display with Shin. En with Judas's ear as the ex accesory! so many cool characters tho im gonna be sold on no matter who they make next i think. keep thinkin how cool a display will look full of them.

assuming kaiman sold well enough to justify shin so hopefully same with Shins PO and line keeps goin.

Back