Kaiman 1/6 figure from DOROHEDORO Manga by Threezero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup perfection :clap must have.

who would you expect them to do next? love to have Nikaido to display with Kaiman or Noi to display with Shin. En with Judas's ear as the ex accesory! so many cool characters tho im gonna be sold on no matter who they make next i think. keep thinkin how cool a display will look full of them.

assuming kaiman sold well enough to justify shin so hopefully same with Shins PO and line keeps goin.

Yeah, you can't really go wrong with anyone. I've mentioned this on the 3A forums but Ebisu and Fujita need to be a 2-pack, but yeah, Caiman's gonna need a Nikaido and Shin's gonna need Noi. Now that Threezero has Caiman out and Shin on deck, I hope that means they're guaranteed! Not to spoil anything, but I really hope they do Nikaido from later in the books than earlier. Get caught up if you haven't already. I'd be surprised if you don't agree!

I just barely opened the package cover and holy crap this figure is HUGE!!!! It looks bigger than my Hot Toys Chewbacca figure.

love it so good :clap

EE16Gea.jpg

ouiXmIh.jpg

DOGYIpa.jpg

you can get head in jar with neck flat on bottom but its a very tight fit so have it tilted. do plan on doin the zombie look ver with it on bod for halloween and dont want to scuff paint. very glad i POed to get head and jar/zombie option.

2E7rDMR.jpg

6K7fvMb.jpg

BnOaop5.jpg

Very nice. Thanks. I'm off to the post office soon to pick mine up.

only prob is they didnt include a strap or loop to attach that shoulder sheath on mine its on back of opposite side suspender.. made a new one via some black elastic and attached it to the suspender at shoulder for sheath just fyi instead of trying to reverse the suspenders.

great figure really really pleased with mine.:clap

Dude!! Great pics ill, figure turned out so nice! Love the zombie head it's a definite must have, congratulations my friend

It's actually pretty good. Arms sound ratcheted but I don't think they are. he has long sleeves so you need to pull them up a bit to swap hands. Knives can be a tight fit in the holsters as well. But overall he's a great figure. I can't stop looking at him.

pics via Wutasi on the 3A forum-

Kaiman breakdown
xNgcU13.jpg

e9HvJqb.jpg

rMRfwrs.jpg

the last pic is of it all back together sans the padded fat suit, word is he poses better. great pics/pose by Wutasi!:clap

Dude!! Great pics ill, figure turned out so nice! Love the zombie head it's a definite must have, congratulations my friend

cheers buddy!:hi5:

Back