Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavill-senpai makes me hopeful.

Did anyone know that there was a rumor going around that Cavill was gay?
Yes we know, we talked about it here along with how obvious it is that Tom Holland is twink.

And IIRC you were one of the "omg how can you think everybody in Hollywood is either gay or a slut?" people.

Speaking of Singer, he must be hiding under a rock right now... I remember a bunch of quickly dissmissed accusations around the time of the making of Apocalypse.

I feel bad for Snyder, especially that it's not really his "direction" or tone that's the problem. It's simply poor writing.

If this universe turns into an MCU like thing. I'm out

Just to clarify, I love Bruce Campbell and I would never make that comparison unless there was a clearly set precedent:
latest

I feel bad for Snyder, especially that it's not really his "direction" or tone that's the problem. It's simply poor writing.

If this universe turns into an MCU like thing. I'm out

One word brought the mighty Snydervision down.

Superman

Actually that’s very naive of me.

It was these two words.

Box Office

Just to clarify, I love Bruce Campbell and I would never make that comparison unless there was a clearly set precedent:
latest

Oh man lol

Last edited:
Cavill had some candid comments about how the DCEU hasn't been working, but seems to be back on track

He brings up some great points. Even when the threat of Marvel wasn't there, WB dropped some BOMBS like "Batman & Robin", "Catwoman", "Steel", "Constantine", and struggled with some efforts "Superman Returns", "Green Lantern"...

Competition is a good thing, but the problem with WB/DC has MOSTLY been internal politics at the studio. Marvel Studios solved their own issues pretty quickly. WB/DC might just now be "righting the ship", but they're still suffering because Justice League is probably the last bit of "fallout" from Snyder's DC Cinematic Universe run. So it'll be interesting to see where they go depending on how JL performs...

Back