Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But now you are missing the point.

Your point was that you didn't consider Magneto and Loki real villains, more like "traitors", not legitimate villains.

Loki killing 80 people, bringing war to Asgar and earth, betraying his father twice, taking a guy's eye out and torturing him....makes Loki a villain, not an anti hero or a rogue.

Magneto is also a cold blooded killer who always betrays the heroes and has also taken plenty of lives. He's not Jack Sparrow...Magneto is a villain who hates humans.

The death count counts. It might not make them all time great villains in your opinion, but they're definitely villains.

I am a firm believer that death toll does not equate to a great screen villain.

There are too many examples of great villains who do not kill many people, and too many examples of poor villains who murder masses... mostly those examples come from the weak villains of the comic book universe on screen.

Do you think that Snyder's Zod is a better villain than ANH Vader because he kills many more people?

Be...careful...not to ...CHOKE on your aspiration.... (internally) *I'm so clever hehe...* :lol

Vader is at his best in films where he is sarcastic.

"I find you lack of faith disturbing."

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

"We would be honored if you would join us."

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."

ROTJ/ROTS lost the sarcasm and interestingly enough those are the movies where he was the weakest.

There are too many examples of great villains who do not kill many people, and too many examples of poor villains who murder masses... mostly those examples come from the weak villains of the comic book universe on screen.

Do you think that Snyder's Zod is a better villain than ANH Vader because he kills many more people?

I'm only a 1 for 3 with Clown this week.

Stunt people death forgettable: Agree

Bane > Vader: Disagree

More deaths make for better villains: Disagree

More deaths make for better villains: Disagree

I guess Clown Prince thinks that this guy must be the greatest villain in the history of cinema then.

general-hux-rally-speech.JPG

:lol ;)

Vader is at his best in films where he is sarcastic.

"I find you lack of faith disturbing."

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

"We would be honored if you would join us."

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."

ROTJ/ROTS lost the sarcasm and interestingly enough those are the movies where he was the weakest.

You just hit Clown with so many rights he's begging for a left now lol.

My god...when did I say that?

I literally posted that a death count might not make a villain great....but it still makes them VILLAINS in a movie!!!

You said Magneto and Loki weren't villains.

I can't count them as legitimate villains. Rogues maybe, traitors... but not villains

I'll admit Bane's best scene was the Krennic smack down.

Is there anyone that hasn't smacked down Krennic, lets see....Bane, Vader, Cassian, Tarkin.

Bradd Pitt, heroin....

Just you...but it's ok, because every time you watch Vader in RO talking to the guy in white, you'll remember Bane doing it first in TDKR, except Bane did it better, with no silly choking jokes :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Back