Just when you thought it was safe to back to the Movie Theater, it's Twilight Eclipse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to tell me that although i still like the movie, i knew about this . I still like it but no need to bring avatar in the conversation. Why not bring in high school musical.

Its also not doing as well as it use too in the box office it suffered a steep drop.

Actually if you look at the box office for all 3 you will see the same trend. Every one of these movies is extremely front loaded. New Moon did 72 million its first day and didn't even make 300 million total. It dropped something like 69% its second weekend.

Actually if you look at the box office for all 3 you will see the same trend. Every one of these movies is extremely front loaded. New Moon did 72 million its first day and didn't even make 300 million total. It dropped something like 69% its second weekend.

still not good. imo

No need to tell me that although i still like the movie, i knew about this . I still like it but no need to bring avatar in the conversation. Why not bring in high school musical.

Because. It is relevent. And you kept talking about how Twilight was nothing more then a fad. And I brought up a subject that relates to you.

It's an example.

YES! That too! :D

I would've brought it up...but eh, it didnt really relate to Wez. So when I quoted him it would've been random. But yes. TDK for sure. And the Joker too. Love the character, but like millions of other people, fell into the hype like a mother ____er.

Okay, seeing as though you guys didn't understand my first warning I've deleted the argumentative/inappropriate posts.
Just let it go, it is getting tiresome. Use the ignore function if you don't get along with someone, that's why it is there.
Otherwise if this continues, infractions will be dealt.

It seems (from what I've read) that it is better than the first 2 and I thought they were okay, nothing exceptional but alright to watch so I'll be getting the DVD when it comes out.
I wanna see it :rock :rock
x :peace

Last edited:
Yes they are, when 2 peeps repeatedly post back and forth snyde posts (and images) towards each other for pages, arguing about arguing of all things? :lol.
Well, it is not only confusing and off topic but pretty much kills a perfectly good thread for the others reading it.

Anyway, I'm wanting more info about this film from the peeps who have seen it. I've just actually started reading the books, figured I would get caught up, plus that will tide me over till the DVD comes out and I can see Eclipse myself.

the only thing on my mind while watching this crap was....
what color of underwear my ladyfriend is wearing.:monkey3

yes, i did it for the nookie.:pray:

Yes they are, when 2 peeps repeatedly post back and forth snyde posts (and images) towards each other for pages, arguing about arguing of all things? :lol.
Well, it is not only confusing and off topic but pretty much kills a perfectly good thread for the others reading it.

Anyway, I'm wanting more info about this film from the peeps who have seen it. I've just actually started reading the books, figured I would get caught up, plus that will tide me over till the DVD comes out and I can see Eclipse myself.

IMO you moderate a little too much. I posted a funny pic about someone crying and didn't even say anything and you delete it? It's wasn't offensive in any way, but if people don't stick exactly to the topic and stay on their best behavior at ALL times then you come along and delete everything. No offense intended here, but you're too controling at times.

IMO you moderate a little too much. I posted a funny pic about someone crying and didn't even say anything and you delete it? It's wasn't offensive in any way, but if people don't stick exactly to the topic and stay on their best behavior at ALL times then you come along and delete everything. No offense intended here, but you're too controling at times.

She can control me anytime. :hi5:

No offense taken mate but I wasn't referring to your post, that wasn't the reason I decided to clean up.
A You Tube clip was posted after yours that had vulgarity in it so it was deleted, it had to be and as I was having to clean up the posts I removed most of the 2 pages of back and forth that was going on and detracting from the thread, much like this is :lol.
When having to remove pages of posts (and I hate doing it btw) it includes removing the quotations of a deleted post, if a full clean up is not done there would be no point deleting the original posts in the first place if we are gonna leave the quotations of it. If that makes sense? Lol!.

I'm all for having a laugh and things do go off topic, but when it becomes pages of back and forth between 2 peeps that goes too far and stops the thread in it's tracks, so sometimes a clean up is needed.

She can control me anytime. :hi5:
:naughty :wink1:
I wanna be controlled by the Lesbian Vampires :lol
x

EDIT: Has anyone read all the books these films are based on??, I've just started the first one and wondered of they are very different from the films.
Thanks
x :wave

Last edited:
So this movie is going to be sandwiched between Predators and Inception. Going on Wednesday to see it with the wife. Now where are my Homer Simpson (Pretending to not be asleep) Glasses?

Back