Just when you thought it was safe to back to the Movie Theater, it's Twilight Eclipse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are millions and millions and millions of people who probably think none of those franchises are iconic. Again it is not geared for you so I doubt they care. They will just take the 200 million women into the series. It is more than just movies. Just like Harry Potter they fell in love with the books first.

Really ? And twilight is ?. All i'm saying is twilight is a phase nothing more then that. Thiers nothing special about it.

Really ? And twilight is ?. All i'm saying is twilight is a phase nothing more then that. Thiers nothing special about it.

I never said it was iconic. I am sure other people find it iconic. I don't like the movies too much and I never read the books but I am also not naive.

Yep. Its a fad right now. In a few years, all those girls that were screaming "Team Jacob" wont give a damn about it. Happens in music, happens in fashion and it happens in movies.

And women in their 30's who wait in line to see some guy sulk on screen need to have their heads examined.

lohantwilight.jpg

Yep. Its a fad right now. In a few years, all those girls that were screaming "Team Jacob" wont give a damn about it. Happens in music, happens in fashion and it happens in movies.

And women in their 30's who wait in line to see some guy sulk on screen need to have their heads examined.

Got that right, The twilight series will fade soon. I'm serious just look at high school musical and the jonas brothers. Soon thier will be another thing in the next 7yrs. Its also not doing as well as it use too in the box office it suffered a steep drop.

Got that right, The twilight series will fade soon. I'm serious just look at high school musical and the jonas brothers. Soon thier will be another thing in the next 7yrs. Its also not doing as well as it use too in the box office it suffered a steep drop.

:hi5:
High school what... Jonas bros who?

My friend's sister, who was IN LOVE with the Jonas brothers, cant stand them or their music now. And how long ago was it that they ruled over all the tweens?

Let those people have their movies, music, whatever. I don't judge you for liking Naruto, ironwez.

naruto-cosplayers.jpg

Last edited:

avatar-james-cameron-film-teaser-poster.jpg

Point is, Twilight makes money. A ____ing, ____ ton of money. It's being talked about every single day. Everyone in the world knows Twilight. Everyone. Weather you love it, or hate it, you know it. And thats a fact. You may not have seen the movies, or read the books, but you know what it is. You know the basic idea. You know the 3 main characters.

It IS iconic. It's ____ty, it's lame, it's girly and stupid. But they are now icons. Huge icons. Like Jack Sparrow, or The Joker. So yes, it is a fad, and yes it will go away, and a 100 years from now, no one will give a ____. But for now? It's here to stay until the next big thing.

Point is, Twilight makes money. A ____ing, ____ ton of money. It's being talked about every single day. Everyone in the world knows Twilight. Everyone. Weather you love it, or hate it, you know it. And thats a fact. You may not have seen the movies, or read the books, but you know what it is. You know the basic idea. You know the 3 main characters.

It IS iconic. It's ____ty, it's lame, it's girly and stupid. But they are now icons. Huge icons. Like Jack Sparrow, or The Joker. So yes, it is a fad, and yes it will go away, and a 100 years from now, no one will give a ____. But for now? It's here to stay until the next big thing.

:lecture:goodpost:

Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about.

Someone posted this on my Facebook, just thought I'd share it here. Not sure if it's the appropriate thread, but hey, at least it's still "Twilight". :monkey3

Twilight: For Guys

Probably NSFW

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QOpyyrtzgBU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QOpyyrtzgBU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Your Bold words are true.

Why the picture of Avatar?

Becuase he thinks i'm some avatard idiot. And just becuase i defended the movie from trolls like he is doing with predator, he thinks i'm obsessed with the movie.

And please the only people will remeber or even know these character's are tween girls and 30 yr old mom's sadly. Trust me in 20yrs nobodies gonna rember this. Just like when people said jonas brothers are the next beatles. but guess what. Its a stupid phase that will go away in 2yrs or so trust me.

Becuase he thinks i'm some avatard idiot. And just becuase i defended the movie from trolls like he is doing with predator, he thinks i'm obsessed with the movie.

And please the only people will remeber or even know these character's are tween girls and 30 yr old mom's sadly. Trust me in 20yrs nobodies gonna rember this. Just like when people said jonas brothers are the next beatles. but guess what. Its a stupid phase that will go away in 2yrs or so trust me.

Yes they will, when they reboot the films.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It is OK, I know you are still in high school so you don't understand things.

Yea it happen to the everything. Like i said this will all go away soon and another vampire franchise of epic quest franchise will take over.

Be carful saying real, people will try to act dumb and question that thier are no living vampire's like they did to me lol.

Back