Just got some HT Preds...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get a re-casted Celtic helmet for your Chopper on ebay for about $30. The only difference between Celtic & Chopper is of course the helmet, & the left arm gauntlet. Celtic has a net gun, Chopper has a bomb. This way is a lot cheaper, trust me. :D

that is great thinking! Though I couldnt do it as mentally I would know it wasn't the real McCoy

Last edited:
I' building a celtic slowy but surely , not bothered too much about the avp preds as I hated the movie . Pred 1 is all I think I will be interested in now and obviously the alien movies line of figs.

I have started a new thread in the custom section, have started on the head so far, there are pics, for now also completed a custom loincloth and sorted out the body netting....the head was an AVP Elder so having to do quite alot reconstruction.

Here are the pics. Please be kind. I am not the best at posing them:

RalsRoomMay2008001.jpg

RalsRoomMay2008002.jpg

RalsRoomMay2008003.jpg

RalsRoomMay2008004.jpg

And here is a link to my collection room:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34106

You Chopper Pred looks like he's saying "Hey, what's up?" :lol

Just gving you a hard time. Cool Preds man.

I have the quills. How do you apply them? With glue or push them in?

Its very tricky:google

I used a push pin to make the holes on the head. A little superglue will hold those suckers in place. The key is to be very patient and don't get in a hurry. I worked on it one evening for a few hours or so to get them all in place. P!TU has a video on his youtube account showing some pointers on applying. I did have luck heating the push pin with a candle, but you have to be careful as it will leave some black on the head if not careful.

when heating the pin or needle heat with blue part of the flame as that way wont leave any marks and more effective. dab the quills in a little super glue remove pin and put quill in place.....be quick to get to right position though :joy

when heating the pin or needle heat with blue part of the flame as that way wont leave any marks and more effective. dab the quills in a little super glue remove pin and put quill in place.....be quick to get to right position though :joy

This man has done it before!

You should check P!tu's video on how to put them in.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dVX3yXe4-Sw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dVX3yXe4-Sw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hope you don't mind me posting this P!tu, just trying to help another collector.

I don't get what your sayin' man.

Are you saying that: Do these two stores have things like the quills, because I don't have some and I need some?, or, Do these two stores sell these exact quills?

If it's one of the two above then your SOL, I've checked both and they don't have anything that resembles the quills. You could try to make your own out of a really stiff brush, and carefully taper the tips.

Back