Just got my Medicom Darth Vader today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF0048-2.jpg

my ROTJ Medi Vader will arrive to me on Monday and I can't wait....I also hope to one day own a Hurricane Vader.

Vader is great as is. I still ended up modifying mine a bit. Added extentsions to the ankles and bulked up his biceps a bit with a few layers of masking tape. This was just to make Vader taller than most medicom figures. He's standing next to a stromy with ankle extensions as well.

Your mods look really great!! Do the extenders make him look too disproportionate though (i.e. - "monkey" legs)?? The bicep mod is really good though. If I'm ever brave enough to strip everything off my ROTS Vader, I may add some muscle mass with that trick.

On his belt on his left hand side. However, that's one of the flaws with the ROTS Vader. You can't attach the hilt like you could with the ROTJ version.

thanks, i must have missed seeing it last night. i'll check my newly purchased Medi ROTJ Vader when i get home since I'll have more time tonight. He's a great piece.

The lightsaber does look better in person than pics have shown.

That's it I'm convinced to stop waiting for SS and just get a medi vader. Where can you still find them? Is Ebay the only place or are there other sites that are reasonably priced?

That's it I'm convinced to stop waiting for SS and just get a medi vader. Where can you still find them? Is Ebay the only place or are there other sites that are reasonably priced?

Honestly, they can pop up anywhere. I grabbed mine when Razor's Edge Collectibles got a single ROTS Vader in stock. eBay or message board classifieds are probably your best bet, though.

i gave up and decided the first good deal on a medi ROTJ vader i would jump on. I found an incredible deal in the "for sale" thread here. i would say $130 shipped is a great deal and $110 shipped is an incredible deal.

Dude, don't get a medi Vader. just take the plunge and get a hurricane Vader. Granted, they cost more, But beleive me they are SO WORTH IT. He can even make it actualy to scale with the rest of your sideshow guys, unlike the medi vader, which will be too short.
I've been wrestling with that for a few weeks now. He's already doing a Dark jedi Luke for me. I'm freaking thrilled to death With just the Work in progress shots he's sent me. I'm allmost 100% that I'm going to get a Vader from him too.

Back