Just got my Medicom Darth Vader today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ROTS Vader looks awesome man!! I must have one! Does it have a wire in the cape for posing or do you have the cape stuck to the wall?

Get generic Medi hands, cut them off right after the joint, put glue on the edges and insert them into the gloves until the tip of the peg is even with the ends of the gloves.

vadershands2od.jpg

If you don't need them, sure.

I found the extra hands on urbansamuraihobbies.com in case you don't want to use Luke's hands.

might want to check shipping vs SS but DS has them for $3.00:

https://store.darkshadowcollectibles.com/012000.html

I scored 4 display stands from Darkshadow for only 17.00 shipped,now that's a deal vs SS's $27.66 shipped.I was also trying to preorder the Dog Alien 3 Maquette,but his website is still trying to charge my card first before it ships in Nov.(Too bad because $765.00 plus 5.00 shipping is a hell of a deal.)

The ROTS Vader is a great figure that is only really hampered by the hands. They pop off if you look at 'em funny. Aside from that he's awesome.

Anyone know if its possible to find flippers for the ROTS hands like the ones that came with the ROTJ Vader? That would probably make a huge difference.
Agreed. I still have the flipper hands from my(Now traded) Medicom Comic Venom that I use to have on my ROTS(Now traded) hands and trust me, they made one hell of a difference. Hands stayed in, you could turn them without them falling off in the process.

That really is an awesome fix for the hands. If I still hadd my ROTS Vader, I would give it a try for sure. :duff

and re: Hasbro Lightsabers... While I like the tapered off look of the SS sabers better, I think the Medi-sabers also look great. Ventress' saber is made of the same see-through stuff that Medi-sabers are made of, and she looks awesome! :rock

Coincidentally, my review for the ROTS Vader went up today at Yodasnews. If anyone's interested, here's the link:

https://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/Revenge of the Sith Darth Vader (Real Action Heroes).htm

A little behind, didn't he come out a couple years ago?

That really is an awesome fix for the hands. If I still hadd my ROTS Vader, I would give it a try for sure. :duff

and re: Hasbro Lightsabers... While I like the tapered off look of the SS sabers better, I think the Medi-sabers also look great. Ventress' saber is made of the same see-through stuff that Medi-sabers are made of, and she looks awesome! :rock

I don't like the see through stuff since you did not see through them in the movies. And I don't like that her blades don't match the rest of the light sabers in the line. I like the style SS has done them in, but wish they were a little thicker.

Back